Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cipher Auto Bucket Seat Group Buy "Feeler"

Will you buy the seat w/out the airbag sensor?

• Yes...

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • No...

Votes: 23 85.2%

• Total voters

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
I've been down with Cipher Auto numerous times trying to figure things out but it wont be for awhile on the airbag situation and it will just raise the cost...

what Cipher asked me to do is ask how many people would buy the seats without the airbag sensor...??

they want to get a group buy going but they want to know how many people will actually buy them

take into consideration any other after market bucket seats dont have these sensors as well

PiNkY

Reaction score
love the way the seats look but need the safety feature

Scarface

Reaction score
They have to take into consideration that most people would already have recaros and sparcos if they didn't care. Most of the members use the x as a daily driver go lug their FAMILIES. Besides, if you happen to get into an accident and the airbag don't deploy your gonna be pissed they got blood all over your new seats. :top:

Slay0r

Reaction score
Yeh,.. Really depends on the airbag sensor like most have said

CipherAuto

Reaction score
Just in case anyone missed the pictures.

J_StradaXR_1.jpg

J_StradaXR_2.jpg

J_StradaXR_3.jpg

J_StradaXR_4.jpg

Slay0r

Reaction score
wow, i DO like

is all black w/ red stitch available?

CipherAuto

Reaction score
Just wanted to let anyone know that the issue is being worked on and we will have a solution coming up pretty soon.

Tunedx

Reaction score
Do these seats mount lower then stock? Good question for those that have amps mounted under front seats

PiNkY

Reaction score
Yea I have 2 amps mounted under my seats.

Hope the solution is an easy fix

CipherAuto

Reaction score
Do these seats mount lower then stock? Good question for those that have amps mounted under front seats

Well the seat itself will most likely be sitting around the stock height. I'm not even sure how an amp fit in there to begin with looking at the oem seat bracket.

Basically the clearance should be the same as stock with the exception of a metal bar that will most likely run across the rear. I think depending on the physical amp size there could be some issues. Let me know what size it is so I can figure out if it'll fit. :top:

Slay0r

Reaction score
ill have to get some measurement on my amp(s)

but i have 2 highs amps under my drivers seats
and a monoblock amp for my sub under my pass. seat (and it barely fits undernieth)

Top Bottom