Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Couldn't stand the mp3 transmitter anymore

kcidmil

Reaction score
Wife got a brand new Ipad 2 for her B-day, and dang it I wanted something too. So I got a go ahead for something for me, but was stuck between an exhaust system or a new H/U. It was a hard choice, but I decided I couldn't stand the feedback whine from my MP3 transmitter anymore. So I went down and picked out a Pioneer P2300 player. Looks and sounds a lot better than the old stock unit. Loved the fact it had zero trouble connecting to my MP3 player.

Attachments

• 1001111800.jpg
    1001111800.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 246

Murderface

Reaction score
Little nicer then mine u Bastard!! I finally ditched the old Sony HU I've been sticking in everything I've owned since 2000 and got a new Sony HU. I'll start my own thread since u reminded me about it

kcidmil

Reaction score
The place was showing me the 3200 which had bluetooth and he was hooking it up to his i-phone showing how it would run all the apps off the h/u. Almost made me want to get an I-phone... till i remembered that while in NJ last year for training, everyone who had a I-phone left with it shattered into pieces.

Cost a pretty penny to get installed; $650 all together. But that was H/U, dash kit, steering wheel interface, install and tax.

Well worth it considering it wasn't me cursing the dash, sucking the thumb from the soldering gun, changing my mind half way through the steering wheel interface. Like I told the guys at the store, my install days are done I've had enough... lol

Top Bottom