Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Countdown to X-Fest West 2008

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
X-Fest West IS UNDERWAY!!! Ticket orders are officially closed at this point. All of the merchandise for XFW is boxed and ready to ship (Tuesday) to the West Coast. :rockon:

All ticket orders have been processed and tickets have been emailed. If you did not receive your ticket via email, please contact me via PM. If you have any questions specifically about the event, please contact Lucke or XRunnIT by PM.

Don't forget your FRS radios! They will help during the convoy and also when getting the group around town. You guys have a blast and tip one back for your fearless leader. :biggrin: HAVASU 2008

Attachments

• news.x-fest.tickets_4days_Havasu.gif
    news.x-fest.tickets_4days_Havasu.gif
    19.9 KB · Views: 171

XrunnIT

Reaction score
:rock: :rockon: OH SNAP!!! Its that time!!! :rock: :rockon:

XDsm

Reaction score
Have funs guys/gals, take lots of pictures:rockon:

07SWB

Reaction score
w00t i cant wait, the truck is all detailed and ready to go, just have some more pieces to put on before i head out!

gonna be a blast guys, too bad some of you guys cant make it:rock:

Ninja17

Reaction score
hell yea mang!!! :rockon: lets do this!!!:driver: :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Im going to give Spyder a call one night and i expect to hear everyone in the background having a good time. Really wish i could make it out for this one, theres always next year... as I'm sure it will be even bigger after all the story's that will be told after the event. You guys are gonna have a blast and as Klint said, throw back a cold one for me as-well. :cheers:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Im going to give Spyder a call one night and i expect to hear everyone in the background having a good time. Really wish i could make it out for this one, theres always next year... as I'm sure it will be even bigger after all the story's that will be told after the event. You guys are gonna have a blast and as Klint said, throw back a cold one for me as-well. :cheers:

Its a shame you and Klint can't make it. :thumpdown:

I'll have to wait till XFE to meet you guys. :rock:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
meet us east coast people. we are a different breed then them funny west coasters

Oh... ok, thought you were saying i was crazy or something :laugh:

I have trouble hanging with the west coasters because of the time difference i guess... Jonathan and Spyder kept me up until 7 a.m. drinking and i had to drive back with 2 hrs of sleep hungover.... good times tho :driver: :rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
meet us east coast people. we are a different breed then them funny west coasters

dude, i live among tourists, i've seen everything and mingled with more types of folks then most have heard of. :laugh:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Oh... ok, thought you were saying i was crazy or something :laugh:

I have trouble hanging with the west coasters because of the time difference i guess... Jonathan and Spyder kept me up until 7 a.m. drinking and i had to drive back with 2 hrs of sleep hungover.... good times tho :driver: :rock:

lol i blame you for us being up that late, you making me take those "shots" and all. I was puking in the hotel parking lot at noon :laugh:

...i would do it all over again though :rock:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
lol i blame you for us being up that late, you making me take those "shots" and all. I was puking in the hotel parking lot at noon :laugh:

...i would do it all over again though :rock:

XFW is just around the corner :rock: :laugh:

DJmckay

Reaction score
so what is the head count up to now ?:dontknow:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I hope i can make this, either in a rental or maybe we can ride with werty if he doesnt mind, hope my x gets fixed, i have been waiting to go to this

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
I hope i can make this, either in a rental or maybe we can ride with werty if he doesnt mind, hope my x gets fixed, i have been waiting to go to this

The ONLY good side to all of these recent mishaps is that we may be doing Mother Nature a small favor, lol. Otherwise, eff that... this ish sucks.

Top Bottom