Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cragar S/S Wheels

madtrucker

Reaction score
Ok here they are on the truck. I'm very pleased with how they look.

IMG_1824_zpsae194048.jpg

Can XR

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with the way that looks. Good choice !

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks good, it's about time you got those pics up! I APPROVE!

madtrucker

Reaction score
shhhh why would you trade it in...�� or sell ot ��
I want a Challenger, Mustang, or Camaro. Something making 420hp right from the get go. Then I could try and get it up into the 500-550 range. I'm going to keep the X a good while though. I love it.

giox

Reaction score
oooo ok..if you do.. shhh sell me that super chatge ahahha just saying. and some other stuff ahhaha

hrspwr236

Reaction score
oooo ok..if you do.. shhh sell me that super chatge ahahha just saying. and some other stuff ahhaha

He has even sold it yet and the vultures are already looking for parts, if you have money to burn I got stuff for you to buy :rolleyez:

Looking at those wheels makes me reconsider selling mine :motz:

Edgeman

Reaction score
I grew up being a fan of 60s muscle. Didn't know how I would like those on an X, but they have a clean, classic look that just works!

What can I say, other than I love them!

madtrucker

Reaction score
I grew up being a fan of 60s muscle. Didn't know how I would like those on an X, but they have a clean, classic look that just works!

What can I say, other than I love them!
I feel the same way. I was worried they wouldn't look right, but when I come out of the store and see my truck sitting there with the those wheels, I'm thrilled. They look great on the truck.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Second picture is nice! And before anyone else chimes in, you need a drop :laugh: probably not going to happen with you but at least I said something :rolleyez:

madtrucker

Reaction score
I like that truck as it sits right there. I'm done. "Quit messing with it, and drive the damn thing." That is a quote form my Harley mechanic.

Top Bottom