Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Creaking clutch (how to fix)

Natas

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this fix!! My clutch was driving me crazy! But not any more. :top: :rock:

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Great! I'm glad it worked for you. I wonder if XRU could sticky this? I bet alot of other Taco owners must have had this problem. :top:

Steve

XxRuNnAxX

Reaction score
Wow man thanks... that worked!:top: ... I was borderline about to snap, it was so annoying.

Well I'm off to the dealer with my bat to take care of the techs who said its normal:laugh: Thanks man

tacoturbo

Reaction score
They said it was normal???!!! I work for a dealership, THAT AIN"T normal. It always comes form someone who doesn't own one. I'm glad this helped.:top:

XDsm

Reaction score
Just did it and it worked like a charm:rock: I will see with this abnormal heat and see how it goes but it's gone right now. A little hard to reach it for a big guy like me in 100 degree temps but well worth it:top:

Grumpy

Reaction score
They said it was normal???!!! I work for a dealership, THAT AIN"T normal.

That's just an excuse for an incompetent. Glad I see this today, had an appointment tommorrow for the squeeky clutch that got cancel.
I don't like it when someone else wrench on my car.

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I've been tied up with work so I haven't done it yet. It's 1:40AM I'm going to go do it now lol. I can't believe I made a post that turned into a sticky hahaha! Well wish me luck I shall rotate my shaft :biggrin:.

SupraJunky101

Reaction score
I love when the dealerships say its normal, because they're lazy ass doesn't want to fix it. Kind of like the cracked bed and the irritating as all •XR•XR•XR•XR throw out bearing. according to them its normal

Mother •XR•XR•XR•XRers,

AsianTaco

Reaction score
FIXED! For now. It took like 2 seconds. Hopefully it will NEVER EVER come back.

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Cool! It feels good to help out fellow Taco owners. Kinda makes you wonder why nobody at the factory level didn't figure this one out. Was so dang simple.:stupid: Costed zero money and 20 seconds of your time. Hmmmm.

tacoturbo

Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys, I've been tied up with work so I haven't done it yet. It's 1:40AM I'm going to go do it now lol. I can't believe I made a post that turned into a sticky hahaha! Well wish me luck I shall rotate my shaft :biggrin:.

Sticky?? Rotate shaft?? Uh, what are you talking about? Ah just toyin' witgh you Asiantaco. Rotating a sticky shaft at 1:40am could mean a whole lotta other things hahaha.:laugh:

AsianTaco

Reaction score
Sticky?? Rotate shaft?? Uh, what are you talking about? Ah just toyin' witgh you Asiantaco. Rotating a sticky shaft at 1:40am could mean a whole lotta other things hahaha.:laugh:
Helps me sleep better knowing that i rotated my shaft :laugh:.

Last edited:

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
I had a question about the shaft. I used my fingers to rotate it. Is it suppose to be loose enough for me to do with with two fingers. (hehe i used two fingers to rotate my shaft, and its loose)

Top Bottom