Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Crush gaskets

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey G,

Looking around on the site for the ypipe-header crush gaskets and can't seem to find them? Are they out of stock?

I definatley ment to order some yesterday with my stage 3+ clutch and TOB but slipped my mind until this morning.

Gadget

Reaction score
Stock is running low. I do have a large order on the way. Until it arrives we are only offering the gaskets with new header and Y pipe sales.

G

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Agh gotcha, figured as much. Any guesstimate on an eta to URD?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Agh gotcha, figured as much. Any guesstimate on an eta to URD?

:dito: I just had to swap mine out because the driver's side failed. Want to make sure I always have a set on hard from now on. What a horrible sound when they go. :ahhhhh:

X-roller

Reaction score
I'm surprised URD doesn't offer an "upgrade" for people that purchase a dtlt and y pipe combo. I think the most common gaskets to go out are the ones from the header to the y pipe. If URD offered a v-band upgrade they can keep the flange on the Cat-back exhaust side of it and v-band the other two... v-bands aren't expensive and would make the product that much more "reliable"

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
:dito: I just had to swap mine out because the driver's side failed. Want to make sure I always have a set on hard from now on. What a horrible sound when they go. :ahhhhh:

Can you elaborate the sound you are hearing? I think one or both of mine are gone. Mine makes a terrible noise at full throttle at lower rpms. Would this be due to the gasket? Thanks

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
I'm surprised URD doesn't offer an "upgrade" for people that purchase a dtlt and y pipe combo. I think the most common gaskets to go out are the ones from the header to the y pipe. If URD offered a v-band upgrade they can keep the flange on the Cat-back exhaust side of it and v-band the other two... v-bands aren't expensive and would make the product that much more "reliable"

/\
:top:

Top Bottom