Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dad upgraded the Tacoma

Slay0r

Reaction score
My dads been having the same Tacoma (prerunner) since 2000. In fact it was the first vehicle i learned to drive in. Finally convinced him it was time to upgrade.

He's pumped he's got nav and the new 'intunes' He sent me pix from his iphone. I will get to see it in person this weekend hopefully!

uUNur.jpg

J3TDj.jpg

1bLU4.jpg

S7ICKlVlAN

Reaction score
Nice new whip. Is pops the type to mod his truck? If so, let him know XRU is the truth! LOL

Toon714

Reaction score
He picked the best color for the prerunners! :)

Hey slayor were u at tx2k12 at the track? I saw a car that looked like ur evo. I parked near it.

Slay0r

Reaction score
pops cant drive a stick

plus he wants high up and double cab

jimmy- there were alot of calloutsnola.com guys there, but no, i was at another show for that weekend.

but good news is i will b in H-town next weekend for Import reactor. Hit me up playa

Last edited:

harjms

Reaction score
My 2012 should have came with the Navigation....sigh. Nice looking truck though!

Toon714

Reaction score
Oh sweet!
mark, stoner, 1gracer, and I are putting our trucks for import reactor. :top:
We have a section for us. So just look for us. Wont.be hard to find. And ill give u a heads up where were parked.

Slay0r

Reaction score
kk, ill be with the Low-Weezy-Ana krew, We're the loud obnoxious hardparked ones lol

i'll bring yall some hybridracing goodies

Top Bottom