Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Daytona Beach Florida Meet, March 28&29 2009

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
What gives you that idea!? :eviltongue:

srsly tho. there's going to be some asS hauling. :rockon:

and then make up for the gas mileage when we hit Orlando by tucking behind a mammoth XR :biggrin::ahhhhh:

heh heh heh hehh, for sure. This is gonna be good. See you all in the morning!

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
eh, i cant sleep, and im whoring up the local street forums. dangit, ill end up over sleeping now

08x

Reaction score
sorry guys had an emergency today g/fs in the hospital cant go sorry next time for sure

LATINOXR

Reaction score
Hey, i'll be leaving at 8:30 from lakeland, to meet up at the hess gas station. Due to my job. So please hang on. Thanks.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
alright, im out the door and on the way to meet up with the Northern guys, see youll soon.

Viet2100

Reaction score
Waitin on the GF to shower!! We partied a little hard last night...

TacoSpeed08

Reaction score
After Meet Post:

Had a great time this weekend! Lots of wheelin, and a few whiteknuckle times, all we were missing was taking our trucks round the track, lol!

Thanks again Derek for getting things together and hosting your house, HOO RAA MARINE! :top:

and Mike for doin the mods, and shennanigans, lol! :laugh:

oh, and from Rivergirl (Sara) on CT:

RiverGirl114 said:
The weekend was a blast - and I want to send a special shout out to Derek for opening up his house to us all!

So now that everyone is back home and the hangovers have worn off, we need to see some pics! I'll have mine by tomorrow (need to put them on a CD before I can post them).

Coopstain

Reaction score
I agree! Derek thanks again as always. Its always my pleasure hanging out with everyone! Loved the Ormand Loop Cruise! Lots of fun!

Mike thanks for the help with my intake... and Jon enjoy the vagyota! lol :laugh:

Anyways: PICTURES!!! We already started a thread about the Daytona Meet Pictures in hte X-hibits portion of the forum so lets keep them all in one spot! Here's the link:

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=25238

I took about 180-200 pictures and loaded most of them on photobucket and posted some of my favs on that thread. But the links to the photobucket ones are included in my post on that thread!

Until Next Year..... or if we can get another FL meet going soon!!!

xrunner224

Reaction score
1. Jaxchrisfla
2. speckdzl4shzl
3. Rich
4. blackxrunner05
5. moonrunner
6. 08x
7.fuseaku
8.xrunner224

where are we going to do a meet at i really wanna check other x runner owners out

i wanna get one going in either orlando or daytona

Last edited:

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
Why is my name on that list when did I agree to this? I dont even know whats going on lol By the way guys I'm gettin a meet/bbq together in my neck of the woods june 27th-28th if any of you guys are interested

fuseaku

Reaction score
1. Jaxchrisfla
2. speckdzl4shzl
3. Rich
4. blackxrunner05
5. moonrunner
6. 08x
7.fuseaku
8.xrunner224

where are we going to do a meet at i really wanna check other x runner owners out

i wanna get one going in either orlando or daytona

I feel special cause my name is in red... that must mean I'm cooler than the other guys. haha j/k

I'm down for an Orlando or Daytona meet again... more Daytona than Orlando... but I'd rather not be in charge of the this one cause I wanna go to a meet and just freakin' relax for once.

***Chris: I won't know if I can make it down south until last minute because of my job.... I can't really ask off because it's a tv show and things need to be shot.

joeyd

Reaction score
1. Jaxchrisfla
2. speckdzl4shzl
3. Rich
4. blackxrunner05
5. moonrunner
6. 08x
7. fuseaku
8. xrunner224
9. JoeyD

If you guys enjoyed the jerky and salsa, check it out at joeydsjerky.com