Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DC Area meet August 16-17

Yallrun

Reaction score
Dam I was in Crystal City last week on business. I was almost sent back this week, now I wish they had sent me back. I would have stayed the weekend and joined you guys. But then again my business trips never coincides with any meets.:thumpdown:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Are you sure it is leaking maybe it is just the sound of the exhaust. We will look at it saturday.
I'm pretty sure...but it could just be the nasty ass rasp:dontknow:

im guessing when ever u get there on saturday

I'm about an hour away and I'm leaving my house around 11-11:30. I'm planning on being at Inks house around noon-1pm on Saturday...I think that should be a good meeting time so we can start doing mods.

What do you guys think? Is that good for yall?

MrsInky

Reaction score
I just need to know when everything pops off so ill know when to make my girl leave out the door without stalling me. LOL... Im coming from annapolis so i think its about a 1 1/5 hour drive I got the addy just need to know what time the shin dig kicks off.:top:

Show up whenever you want. Looks like we'll be having drinks Friday night, then Saturday 11 or noon the majority of people will be showing up.

I'm pretty sure...but it could just be the nasty ass rasp:dontknow:

I'm about an hour away and I'm leaving my house around 11-11:30. I'm planning on being at Inks house around noon-1pm on Saturday...I think that should be a good meeting time so we can start doing mods.

What do you guys think? Is that good for yall?

Good for me! See you then!

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Hellz Yea!!!....I cant wait:rockon:

I've been dying to go to a meet, and I dont think I could of lasted until XFE, this should hold me over until then!

InkedRunner

Reaction score
It should be fun. See everyone soon. Call me if you have any trouble finding my place. If anyone else needs info and can't get it quick enough through the web site call me 443.404.1399.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Bring your drinking shoes pants boyz...:top:

I'm ready for you David...:rock:

Top Bottom