Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dealer Prices

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I just got my x from the dealer the other day and I was looking into covers, either soft or hard, and I figured that it would be better to just get it from toyota but they wanted $1500 for a soft cover and over 3k for a hard one. It did include installation, but it still seems like a lot. Is there a reason why it's so overpriced from the dealer?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I just got my x from the dealer the other day and I was looking into covers, either soft or hard, and I figured that it would be better to just get it from toyota but they wanted $1500 for a soft cover and over 3k for a hard one. It did include installation, but it still seems like a lot. Is there a reason why it's so overpriced from the dealer?

everything at the dealer is overpriced.. you should be able to get a nice hard cover installed for the price they are wanting for the soft one :top:

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
Access Roll Up Cover $300. Easy to use , lowprofile and only 20 min to install. Lids look nice plus there color matched but not very practical for the things I haul.

X-Rizzo

Reaction score
Check out covercraft covers. They are relatively inexpensive and have gotten great reviews.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can get a Gaylord hard cover for about $1500. Or, if you're lucky to get in on a group buy --- maybe around $1000.

Hmmmm, guess we need a group buy section huh?

Stevenredx

Reaction score
You can get a Gaylord hard cover for about $1500. Or, if you're lucky to get in on a group buy --- maybe around $1000.

Hmmmm, guess we need a group buy section huh?

lol... well.. i wasnt going to say anything :laugh:

See Klint... you can read everybodys mind now.:rock:

Top Bottom