Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

December 2009 : NHXRUNNER's 2007 BSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
silly, mods are not important.

Its how cool you are and NHXRUNNER is 5months worth of coolness:crinklehair:

shaX 07

Reaction score
But that means you'd have to keep your truck :hmmmm2: :laugh:

Of course, keep it long enough to be TROTM and then I can sell it, use the TROTM for marketing and get more for it :top:

Haha just playin brother, i'm keeping it until further notice.. I'm staring down the tunnel of having no vehicle payment / financial freedom!

If anything i'll hang on to it for good and pick up an FT86 when they come out, i'm really liking that car so far...

silly, mods are not important.

Its how cool you are and NHXRUNNER is 5months worth of coolness:crinklehair:

Interesting theory considering no TROTM has had less than probably $5-6k in mods :top:

Last edited:

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Agreed, lets get it going! I want to start making my stand to be a TROTM. I know i'm not quite there yet but with my near future MOD's going in i'll be that much closer :top:
It doesn't matter how many mods you have...that's really not a factor when deciding...

It's mainly based on how active you here on XRU (and also your attitude towards others), going to meets, helping other members with mods, advice, etc...You are nominated by other members for these reasons.

I don't think I've ever received a nomination for someone based solely on the fact that they had a lot of mods.

micpun

Reaction score
yeah its definitely not based on mods but the contribution you give to the community.

Either way, I just wanted to see the process under the way. I thought it was a cool thing and was a little sad to see when we had to shut the process down for a couple months.

TRD-X

Reaction score
Yeah K2 could post one of the calendar X's every month, that would be cool.:top:
We voted for them.:driver::driver:

shaX 07

Reaction score
Yeah K2 could post one of the calendar X's every month, that would be cool.:top:
We voted for them.:driver::driver:

No way man, I need to make my stand and not let our friend Matt (NHXRUNNER) be the only new englander to have been TROTM :top:

TRD-X

Reaction score
No way man, I need to make my stand and not let our friend Matt (NHXRUNNER) be the only new englander to have been TROTM :top:

What ever woks is ok Cuz! All the X's look good to me and say something about the owner.:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom