Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Delete posts/threads and delete account?

K

Keith120286

How do I delete all my posts and threads and permanently delete my account?

The contact and support option only come up with the message "Sorry. The email function has been disabled by the administrator."

Gadget

Reaction score
Why would you want to do that?

If you want to leave, just leave.

The info is archived and I am sure that there is something of value in your posts that would be a benefit to someone down the road. There should be no reason for deleting any and all traces that you were ever here.

Unless,,,,,,

G

K

Keith120286

I was never really active on this forum. To be honest, in retrospect, I was never really much into X-Runners despite owning one at one time. I'm a leave no trace behind type of guy I suppose. So, its nothing personal, but I'd like anything and everything purged and deleted.

justin13703

Reaction score
There's really no such thing as leaving no trace when you're talking about the Internet lol

Iggy08

Reaction score
There's really no such thing as leaving no trace when you're talking about the Internet lol

You're absolutely right. Google even has a website cache that they update after changes. Trust me, if someone is looking hard enough, they will definitely find this and anything else you think you've 'deleted'. Not trying to scare you, just trying to suggest not to worry about not being able to delete the account.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You had Jboogies old truck, that was an amazing looking X, that color combo was perfect! I wouldn't worry about all the old post. If your trying to hide from something or just get ride if any info of you on the Internet, people who want it will find it whether you delete it or not. Honestly I would worry about it and just forget about it and move on. Either way wish you the best of luck in your future endevors.

sonic555u

Reaction score
WTF once your in the undereground there no way out bro and there is no going back. Its kinda like being in gang. Just look at xfest 2008 its the biggest gang of xrunners I have ever seen on, god I wish I would have been there, it must have been amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QaAJA5AeAI

Gadget

Reaction score
That was an awesome event!!

G

hrspwr236

Reaction score
X feat was not as big with around 30 but it was awesome! There have been a few of us that have left and came back :rolleyez:

sonic555u

Reaction score
You guys must have scared alot people with so many loud, bright and fast trucks that day, I feel sorry for those frighted families how had to witness 100s of x-runner on the streets that day,:laugh: what horror.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can delete your account and all of your posts. If you still want that to happen just PM me.

Top Bottom