Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you name your XRunner?

JiNsEiGaNaI

Reaction score
I used to call my xr, just "my baby" but few friends named their trucks and after that i decided on "KIYOMI"

Tanaka

Reaction score
Unfortunately no...

After Hayley Williams from Paramore...

After my ex cheated on me, broke up with me, and took our daughter (not of blood or legal rights) away from me, I couldn't sleep for half a year. So I went back to my high school ways and tried to listen to music to fall asleep. Paramore was the only band to get me through the night without tossing and turning and waking up tired.

So when I got my x, figured it would only be right to name her Hayley, since my x is continuously helping me grow in the airsoft community by carrying all my stuff, along with my teams gear, and being just that different from other players' vehicles. That, and when I got her, my troubles with my ek civic went away.

Yup...the only girl that is helping me get through my days. I love my x.

Iggy08

Reaction score
Thinking about it, I named her Aayla Secura but I call her my X.
My ex use to think I was talking about her when I would say I missed my X. I was quick in correcting her though, I told her I said X not Ex hahaha

candygirl

Reaction score
I feel funny naming mine since I'm a girl. Just seems weird... lol... But I guess if mine had a name it would be named after me. The Kayli II maybe? Lol...

Iggy08

Reaction score
I feel funny naming mine since I'm a girl. Just seems weird... lol... But I guess if mine had a name it would be named after me. The Kayli II maybe? Lol...

being guys we refer to our trucks as girls. In truth, they are the most "manly" vehicles we drive. So basically, you wouldn't be wrong giving your X a guy name. Then you would see how fun it is to talk to people about your 'X' hahaha

boost10

Reaction score
:thumbdown: DAMN! That's what I call mine :eviltongue: lol

Named mine that too since my friends say im opseesed with the series and talk like jack wen im drunk lol

:cheers::cheers::cheers: ellow beastie

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Big Green or the Hulk and the X a has been nicknamed by my wife as the Red Head (my other relationship)

gunner76137

Reaction score
Called my 05 Ol'Blue . Call my 07 Radiant Rebel
Instead of putting the graphics on it I have now I was going to put a rebel flag on the roof like the general.
But my wife was afraid it may upset to many people.

Top Bottom