Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dilapidated x-runner

Super Werty

Reaction score
Saw this the other dyay on the road...

ok I get it if you had an accident and money is too tight to fix, but this was a whole different story here.

Girl driver....completely trashed interior...were talking piles of burger king trash/foil/ and paper thrown all around the dash and seats. Truck was filthy inside and out.

Body kit completely ruined and or missing on all sides. Roof and hood rusted badly...the roof is almost see through it was so bad....keep in mind we dont normally have rust in AZ lol.

Wow:ahhhhh:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have seen that beast, I about lost my lunch, that is such a sad thing to see?

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
mine looked almost as bad when i lost it. passenger side bed flare missing and bedside damaged. both long cab skirts damaged.

FN5.7

Reaction score
i bet when you were taking pics she was like "hell yeah, this bad mother still turns heads"

Imprezz

Reaction score
Well I give her props for driving a 6 speed lol... that helps her out a bit. Was she atleast hot ?

rennurx

Reaction score
I need parts. Can u follow her around a pick up a few that fall off! Haha

BigTuna

Reaction score
She must be single. No way would a guy let this happen...

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
She must be single. No way would a guy let this happen...

Divorce settlement? maybe she's taking out her hostility on a truck that used to belong to her ex???

It has modifications! Someone loved it at one point .... but women are slobs so that may be another explanation !

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
but women are slobs so that may be another explanation !

I'd be careful with your tone there bud. There are ladies that roam this forum as well. Generalizations like that may not be taken well.

BlackXrunner05

Reaction score
I'd be careful with your tone there bud. There are ladies that roam this forum as well. Generalizations like that may not be taken well.

Well it's been my experience that woman aren't generally as meticulous about the condition of their vehicles as men are !

hiflyer

Reaction score
You obviously haven't known the right women.

Snap! You go girl!

Sadly my Xrunner has seen better days too. Been a work truck for going on 8 years now

Why I'm onto my next truck :)

Top Bottom