Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM 2 inch kit??? Would you be interested?

babyboi2284

BaggedXR2284
Reaction score
I no longer need to be on this list. My 3/3 drop will be here tomorrow :D

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like this group buy died.
My 2nd. auto is up on jack stands waiting parts so I'm on hold until it's back on the ground.

:frown:
AZ

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe I can bump this back to life???

Anyone willing to buy a set of Upper Control Arms to fight to much Neg. camber with just springs or what ever they have. The issue is to much Neg. camber wearing the inside of the tires out.

Anyone want or need a new upper control arm?

Thanks,
AZ

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
I'm ready to buy at the group rate. DJM DIRECT posted a front UCA, needbr need for the upper control rate needer need for the upper control rate.

Regards,
Randy /Randall L. Hay----er

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
I'm ready to buy at the group rate. DJM DIRECT posted a front UCA, needbr need for the upper control rate needer need for the upper control rate.

Regards,
Randy /Randall L. Hay----er

Guess you missed what I posted you old fart. This will solve your camber issues if you dont/cant buy the DJM arms. Plus you have full adjustment to dial it in. These are links for all parts to do the upper arms only. As this is all you need.:top:
Company I am going through as of now (Day Motor Sports) links;

Arms (because of my drop I went with 11" and 12").
http://www.daymotorsports.com/prodd...+5%2F8+LH+heim+ends+%0A%95+%282%29+5%2F8+LH+j

Ball joints (these are the ones I ordered/are on back order currently awaiting updates on availability :( ).
http://www.daymotorsports.com/prodd...rs.+Also+fits+upper+and+lower+tapers+in+pinto

Ball joint list
http://www.daymotorsports.com/prodindex.php?g=~Suspension~Control Arms~Ball Joints & Accessories~

Spacers
http://www.daymotorsports.com/prodd...paces+5/8"+adjustable+control+arm+heim+ends.+

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
Guess you missed what I posted you old fart. This will solve your camber issues if you dont/cant buy the DJM arms. Plus you have full adjustment to dial it in. These are links for all parts to do the upper arms only. As this is all you need.:top:

Hey you Mother ****ing Ass Hole I would NEVER use Heim Joints on a street truck or DD.

So Go **** YOURSELF!!! :biggrin:

Name a time a place we can meet and end this ****ing bull shit! A word to the wise i don't fight fair! I fight to **** up the other person!

Care to meet this old man and get killed?

**** YOU!

justin13703

Reaction score
Hey you Mother ****ing Ass Hole I would NEVER use Heim Joints on a street truck or DD.

So Go **** YOURSELF!!! :biggrin:

Name a time a place we can meet and end this ****ing bull shit! A word to the wise i don't fight fair! I fight to **** up the other person!

Care to meet this old man and get killed?

**** YOU!

I do believe that them there be fightin words

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You two need a room! Although this thread is now off topic now even though the original topic has died, I am still interested on info on a new 2/2 drop, I am still on the fence about a drop kit!

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
You two need a room! Although this thread is now off topic now even though the original topic has died, I am still interested on info on a new 2/2 drop, I am still on the fence about a drop kit!

If you follow the links that I posted right before Randy lost his shit, you can achieve the 2" drop via coilovers, or spacers and lowering springs, and still pull the camber back to dead nuts if you are worried about tire wear. :top:

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
anteater.jpg

AZ Sun Lover

Banned
Reaction score
the upper a arms they can just email me

Tony,
You need to tell Phil "Thanks" for killing your sales!

I put my 2013 truck back to stock as much as I could and it's going by by. I want nothing to do with him or this web site. This one person can suck the life & desire out of owning Tacoma. It's the same reason I wouldn't own a road bike. Roadie's & Phil are elitist jerks! I want nothing to do with him or his crowd of friends.

Phil you may want to take a hard look in a mirror? But I'm sure you think your perfect.

:bye:
AZ

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
Tony,

I put my 2013 truck back to stock as much as I could and it's going by by. I want nothing to do with him or this web site. This one person can suck the life & desire out of owning Tacoma. It's the same reason I wouldn't own a road bike. Roadie's & Phil are elitist jerks! I want nothing to do with him or his crowd of friends.

Phil you may want to take a hard look in a mirror? But I'm sure you think your perfect.

AZ

whose phil im sorry?

III

Reaction score
Tony,

AZ

this gotta be a joke. are u fkn serious ?

Top Bottom