Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Djm = chiropractor

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Finished installing my djm kit yesterday. Sketchy drive to the alignment shop this am. Sus was way outta wack. Got it aligned drove for about 50 miles today. My lower back is killing me. Still need to install my notch. Not sure how much more of this I can take.
00B1ACF5-C513-4F2B-BD56-521B52A8602A.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
Lol looks sexy though. Get that notch installed and some qa1 shocks, the ride should be better

autobodyX

Reaction score
I have air bags in front of my axle between the spring and the frame and the QA1's shocks out back and a custom bump steer kit up front, now I have a silky smooth ride that I can race on.

Coupe

Reaction score
As my wife says:

If you want to look good, your feet gotta hurt!

I say, your "looking pretty good!"

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Looks Hella good but you need to notch or you might need a chiropractor! Sometimes good looks are worth it!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Get that notch in and SIGN UP FOR XFEST so I can see that sexy beast in person. Congrats. Notch is a must with DJM.

xrunrob

Reaction score
Looks great. Absolutely love that new front end. Good work.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Get that notch in and SIGN UP FOR XFEST so I can see that sexy beast in person. Congrats. Notch is a must with DJM.

Can't maybe next year. Have a pre planned trip already

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Notch, Notch, Notch. Without it, it's going to ride like hell. After the notch is made, it's going to ride like a boat. I've had the DJM for 60k now, still strong and smooth. :top:

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Notch, Notch, Notch. Without it, it's going to ride like hell. After the notch is made, it's going to ride like a boat. I've had the DJM for 60k now, still strong and smooth. :top:

Good to know. I can't take this any longer. I've got quoted $350 twice to do it. Is that too much ?

xtoplinex

Reaction score
Good to know. I can't take this any longer. I've got quoted $350 twice to do it. Is that too much ?

Hmmm I actually did the notch on my own, and it wasn't hard at all.. well, if you use a nice cutter to do the job. After you cut the frame, everything else should just bolt on.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I am curious how your alignment turned out?

I barely got just less than an inch of drop with the kit that i purchased and the alignment shop keeps telling me that the adjustment cams are maxed out and that it still wont quite go back to stock specs. If that even makes sense?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
No, but i should. I bought that lifetime alignment deal a couple of years ago with Firestone. I am gonna find out if the other location across town will honor it and then see what they say.

Doesnt seem like the cams should be maxed out with such a small drop.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
The XII Performance drop can be brought into spec. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise....If they can't do it, go somewhere else.......end thread jack/

Back to Sn3akers :top:

sixstringdave

Reaction score
The XII Performance drop can be brought into spec. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise....If they can't do it, go somewhere else.......end thread jack/

Back to Sn3akers :top:

Ok, thanks. Sorry about the thread jack, but i have argued with these guys about it for over a year, lol.

Top Bottom