Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Djm = chiropractor

nick_gz1

Reaction score
man that looks beautiful especially on that year!

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
Is it ok for the tie rods to be at such an angle after the drop?

sixstringdave

Reaction score
9A2AD0EA-FE1E-4393-BD13-6A0A5F70DDCF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

3/4 drop

You directed me to this thread Sn3akers.

Sorry, but i dont know enough to tell what i am looking at. Is this close to stock alignment specs?

I just want something that i can take to the alignment shop and show them that it IS possible with my truck. Thanks for the help and sorry again if im thread jacking, but you are the only one that answered in that other thread.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
The top is where my alignment was at after installation. Bottom is after my alignment. Red is bad green is good

hrspwr236

Reaction score
What is this notch someone please explain

A notch is where a portion of the frame is removed and steel is added for reinforcement. The opening in the frame allows for greater suspension travel for the X let after you have added a 3 or 4" blocks. The Xrunner has about 2 " with stock bumps stops or 3" with low profile of travel before hitting the frame hence adding blocks the would be no suspension

IMG_20120506_154629.jpg

Tunedx

Reaction score
Custom heim joints will eliminate bump steer thats created with dim drop.

Hard Taco

Reaction score
Update

Notch done $350 later. I was afraid to personally cut on my new truck. Rides like a caddy instead of a go kart

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
Glad to see this because I am thinking about buying the DJM 3/4, so in reality this will cost close to 1K after parts and labor?

Top Bottom