Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM kitted pics!!!

Tunedx

Reaction score
Nice stance bro. Gotta love the djm drop. I wish I could run that setup but not that practical for me. I wish there was a drop kit between the ss and djm. It would definetly be a crazy seller.

Reaction score
Thanks!

It may not be as non-practical as you think...

I live and go to places where roads are rough and driveways aren't any nicer and the drop isn't that low...

I usually have cars that are lower though...

But as you can see I even took a little off roading adventure, just a little slow is all:top:

If the dirt was smother I wouldve posted some sideways rally action:D

You could see and ask Shane (Shane56) from SittinSic if he can make you your own requested height spring and DJM also sells a 3" rear block kit...

Last edited:

X-Runningdis

Reaction score
ill need to cut my flairs when i drop mine cuz its gonna rub with 19x11 on rear and 19x10 on front:biggrin:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
i see you are running a wheel thats 9.5" wide and +35mm offset..how come you needed a spacer. is the wheel tucked to far into the fender?
I am looking to get some wheels that are 18x9.5 +35mm and was hoping they would be close to stock sitting area..

Reaction score
I choose to run a spacer cuz I want my wheels as flush to the fender as possible and for a wider stance... Even sticking out a tad bit...

The wheels you want will stick out a bit more but not too much...

Besides the wider the stance, the better the handling lowering your center of gravity:top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Dude your truck looks sick. I like the bronze colored wheels.

DJM DIRECT

Reaction score
i work thru mike at djm offering these kits. I put a post up in the suspension section. If there is anything us at djm can do to make it a better kit please post on that thread.

blacksunday315

Reaction score
I'm new around these parts. Just got my XR BSP this week. I'm looking at wheel options and want something wide like yours. I was curious if you have any rub issues at full lock with the 9.5's and the DJM kit? BTW great looking truck. Mine is pathetically stock right now but it won't be for long. :biggrin:

Reaction score
I'm new around these parts. Just got my XR BSP this week. I'm looking at wheel options and want something wide like yours. I was curious if you have any rub issues at full lock with the 9.5's and the DJM kit? BTW great looking truck. Mine is pathetically stock right now but it won't be for long. :biggrin:

First, welcome to the fam! Good choice!

I rub ever so slightly at total full lock on plastic lining but nothing I worry about at all, and I had to trim my rear flares to avoid rubbing...

I've seen an XRunner owner on CustomTacos with a 10" wide up front...

My truck was stock too at one point, it just gives you a chance to make it yours:top:

I don't get modded vehicles, it's not as fun when someone else has had their hands on it IMHO...

Last edited:

blacksunday315

Reaction score
Thanks bro. I appreciate the info. And yes there is a certain satisfaction to customizing your vehicle with your own two hands. You have more appreciation for it.

Top Bottom