Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DJM & XII drop?

gearhead899

Reaction score
Not the same, but here's DJM + SOS drops:

IMG_8206.jpg

eXtenzeHI said that it "Felt worst than a damn slammed civic..."

http://www.xr-underground.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=50571

According to his mod list...
"DJM+C2C 1" Spindle Spacers | Angled Beefed 4" Inch Blocks No-Notch (for now)"
thanks man! i was searching for a while yesterday to find this guys pic and set up. yeah i dont know why people dont want to share info. thats what a forum is for isnt it :dontknow:

thought id share with you guys lol heres our PM conversation. what an ass hat :rofl:

me -hey man just wondering what you modified on the djm drop to run your current drop. thanks! -Justin

him - sorry man cant let anybody know what i did to be this low. A lot of people been asking. One guy already copied the Wheels i have

me -why? is it a secret? im most likely going to be running varrstoen es2.2s eventually. I already have an idea on how to go as low as you while staying static but just wondering what you did

him - I dont have to tell you anything. if you know how then no need ask. Figure it out on your own cause i did. Putting me on blast with your post lol good luck with fixing the Camber.

me - whatever dude, i dont understand people like you who try to make everything a big secret, you think you would like to let people know to help them out but i guess not. If someone really wanted to they could crawl under your truck and find out the big secret. Just saying good luck cuz the next time you need some help someone might not want to help you.

him - i never need help from you, so why should i help you? punk. no one cant even crawl under my truck. its to low, you are straight up dumb. if they dont wanna help me then they dont want to. i'm not going to be a crybaby like you and post on the forum complaining about a person not telling me anything. so stop crying like a little bitch, and trynna add me on facebook. stalker much? so stop crying like a little bitch about me not telling you my setup. its my setup so make your own setup.

Last edited:

SDXR619

Reaction score
Great additude. Calling you elementary. Then acting like an elementary kid. Someone stole my wheels too. They're called stock.

gearhead899

Reaction score
made me giggle too buddy. Iv met people like him before, either at car meets or at the track, where they wont tell you whats done to their motor, etc. and im like, ooook ill tell you exactly whats done to my motor and still beat you in a race haha But he says he doesnt wanna tell anybody whats done to it and he doesnt need any help ever sooooo why is he on the forum? haha

kayo808

Reaction score
Its his call if he wants to share the info with you guys or not. And since he doesnt why do you guys keep bashing him for not saying anything. Just trying different things to see if it works. And if it works good job if it doesnt try something else to make it work thats my 2 cents

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Get extended length shackles for the rear. That way it will get you even lower, without having to have a ridiculously tall block.

gearhead899

Reaction score
Get extended length shackles for the rear. That way it will get you even lower, without having to have a ridiculously tall block.
hmmm basically the way most people lift trucks but since our axles are are above the leafs it will lower it. good thinking :top:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
A lot of guys on TW use them when they upgrade their leaf packs. Outlaw7 sent me a link a while ago. See if I can find the website.

RRCanuck

Reaction score
made me giggle too buddy. Iv met people like him before, either at car meets or at the track, where they wont tell you whats done to their motor, etc. and im like, ooook ill tell you exactly whats done to my motor and still beat you in a race haha But he says he doesnt wanna tell anybody whats done to it and he doesnt need any help ever sooooo why is he on the forum? haha

He's probably got Dog the bounty hunter on his ass, Id be miserable too if he we after me. I think he deleted his post in the Street Truck thread because you creeped him out too much by trying to contact him about his truck, he doesnt want anymore stalkers. :laugh:

SDXR619

Reaction score
Just bag it. Seems to be a lot less hassle. If he didn't want to get flamed he should have just not said anything.

Workman3886

Reaction score
Screw, it's more fun to do it yourself, and probably even better... I think the majority of the members here feel like we're brothers and sisters, if we have information that could help another member we'd share it in a heartbeat, however holding it back is his right...

Mod on and make it a beast!

RRCanuck

Reaction score
Its his call if he wants to share the info with you guys or not. And since he doesnt why do you guys keep bashing him for not saying anything. Just trying different things to see if it works. And if it works good job if it doesnt try something else to make it work thats my 2 cents

He's had questions about the djm drop in the past and his questions were answered because this is a forum. XRU would be a pretty shitty place if it was full of guys like him my friend.

SDXR619

Reaction score
Screw, it's more fun to do it yourself, and probably even better... I think the majority of the members here feel like we're brothers and sisters, if we have information that could help another member we'd share it in a heartbeat, however holding it back is his right...

Mod on and make it a beast!

Word. My thoughts exactly.

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
73393_497088420335100_234266236_n.jpg

Resurrecting this. Does anyone know his setup? All i know is he has DJM with 18 inch volks and stretched tires. I know for sure just the DJM alone will give him wheel gap with his tire setup.

gearhead899

Reaction score
well said guys. im thinking about just leaving the drop springs in and leaving the rear a 4" drop so we will see what happens. and ExtenzeHI, yeah thats alot lower then 3/4 for sure id say atleast an inch lower all around, maybe 2

eXtenzeHi

Reaction score
well said guys. im thinking about just leaving the drop springs in and leaving the rear a 4" drop so we will see what happens. and ExtenzeHI, yeah thats alot lower then 3/4 for sure id say atleast an inch lower all around, maybe 2

Possibly a 4/5 I'm guessing. I tucking tire with 4inch in front with 20's and a 35 series tire.

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
If I'm not mistaken, that SWB has djm and xii coils and a spacer. He cut the bed to clear the tires and rear axle

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will tell you that unless you live where there are no hills, speed bumps, potholes or curbs going into/out of parking lots - even with 4/4 you will scrape plenty. I can't imagine being any lower and to be candid, if the bump steer were any worse, it would probably be intolerable for me. This drop kit is right at my threshold for great looks and drive-ability.

Top Bottom