Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do I belong here ? Noobie to XRU

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Nice truck bro! What kinda power are you producing from that beast?

WheelSick

Reaction score
Welcome to XRU! That is one of the sickest Tacomas ever built. Awesome job. :blurock:

Props go to Derek of Supatrucks.com for the build.....I have done a few mods since ownership, was putting down close to 600 rwhp on pump 93, I had it DE-tuned and converted to E85 recently, our tuner (harvey @ the boostcreepltd.com) is taking is slow after the conversion to E85, currently running @ 12psi @ 460RWHP, cranking the boost to 19psi in a few weeks for a dyno run. E85 Ethenol just rocks,,,,,the smell alone !!

funny, hit a drive though for a quick bite to eat the other day,,,,guy at the window said, hey..nice truck...what is that smell, did you just wash it ?? LoL..the smell of Etheno will convert you immediately !! MMMMM yum.

Man......you guy's have some awesome XR's, friend of mine drives an X out of Boulder Co. stock one, pretty sure his is a step side.

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
welcome to the forums sir. Definitely a favorite ride of mine. :top:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
DLC? that you?
glad you made your way over here!

Murderface

Reaction score
Welcome to the underground bro. Very nice truck u got there but it's a toss up between IRS and that other S-Runner that had the full rebuild with forged internals, TRD blower, nos and all kinds of other shit.
And u got that right about the E85, when my wife got her first ride in my X after filling up with E85 for the first time she said it smelled like there's a drunk guy in the backseat breathing down her neck:laugh: Just last weekend I hit a police DUI check point and they swore I was drunk because of the smell, I had to get outta the truck and then they could tell it wasn't coming from me. What dumb asses. Gotta love the power it makes too! I'm only hitting 10psi with it couldn't imagine what it feels like in ur truck with that turbo pushing 19+:blurock:

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Awesome S-Runner and welcome to the Underground! :top:

blu xr

Reaction score
hey man....weclome to xru. thats a really nice ride, i got a 93 jdm mkiv myself.

i could have sworn i seen that truck on ls1tech a while back....r u on there?

TRD-X

Reaction score
Hey All,
Friend recommended I stop into XRU for a look, thought I knew about every forum on the net.....This one Rocks !! nice to see someone put a design effort into a site/forum !

So, question is ? Do I belong here with my 2003 2JZGTE S-Runner "The SupraTruck"
Hope to learn a bit here at XRU, I am sure I will end up with an X in the near future.:blurock:

Until then.....mad props to the site, a good read for sure.

My S: In Modified Magazine June 2011

I see you made it to the XRU! :laugh: You will like this forum better than that other one as the XRU Rocks!:blurock:

TRD-X

Reaction score
hey man....weclome to xru. thats a really nice ride, i got a 93 jdm mkiv myself.

Come on now you know I posted it on the other site.:motz: As if I didn't know you had a Supra....:burnout2:

WheelSick

Reaction score

Most likely was me, I was having optispark, no start issues with my 92 V, might have posted pics of the Tacoma & vette together.

Hey DLC. !

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
oh sweet jebus look at that truck :adore:

welcome to the site bro

PiNkY

Reaction score
Hell yea your welcome bro! That's one sick ride man.

Ok one time offer - straight up trade my XR for your SR!?!?!?!

hahaha yea didn't think you would go for it

Top Bottom