Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

Do you feel the X-Runner's are quick?

• Total voters

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i came from a m3 e46 and honestly i feel its just as fast if not faster(at times) lol...so much more fun! and the room you get compared to the sports car is just killer...AND you cant carry/haul 3500lbs worth of crap on a m3 lol

so in a sense its got a little bit of everything everywhere you see :top:

Last edited:

Toon714

Reaction score
I feel that my,truck is slow....
It needs a built motor now. :)

09blmonster

Reaction score
yes for a stock pick up truck with no makor mods it gets the job done i guess no croth rocket though

davesX

Reaction score
well i think its the fastest mid size truck out there... and if its not fast enough it deffintly looks fast even goin slow... i love my truck just wish toyota would have worked out the bugs b4 they put it on the market...

davesX

Reaction score
i know there r faster sedans my wifes 2010 maxima will smoke my x, but as for mid size trucks as far as i know its the fastest...

Edgeman

Reaction score
i came from a m3 e46 and honestly i feel its just as fast if not faster(at times) lol...so much more fun! and the room you get compared to the sports car is just killer...AND you cant carry/haul 3500lbs worth of crap on a m3 lol

so in a sense its got a little bit of everything everywhere you see :top:

I had a mostly stock (only suspension upgraded) E-30 M3, and felt that would absolutely smoke my stock XRunner around any track/road course. Didn't know the E46 M3 with ~330hp is actually slower around the track than my old 4-banger ~190hp M3...lol

:adore:

Almostraw12

Reaction score
You get the best of both worlds with the X looks great pretty quick for a truck i know people turn and look when i pass them

Workman3886

Reaction score
I had a mostly stock (only suspension upgraded) E-30 M3, and felt that would absolutely smoke my stock XRunner around any track/road course. Didn't know the E46 M3 with ~330hp is actually slower around the track than my old 4-banger ~190hp M3...lol

:adore:
Yeah sometimes the power really doesn't matter as much as a balance of everything else, it's amazing what a well balanced car can do on a track vs. a powerhouse monster.

donovanbedwell

Reaction score
yes they're fast for what they are. you get all the accomodations of a truck, with the handling and speeed of a sports car. depending on what you have done that is lol

armytrd

Reaction score
i saw my 06 x and had to get it i agree about the 6th gear doesn't really need it. i love the pull first and second gear have. the design of the truck is sexy as hell. MXXN i agree with you i can't stop smiling or looking at my truck i love it too much:adore:

picaCulo

Reaction score
I do wish they all came supercharged from the factory but it still is a strong truck it does what I need and looks good while doing so .

GrumpyOldMan

Reaction score
Stock they aren't quick compared to other sporty vehicles out there.
I also ride bikes so I'm used to a higher power to weight ratio on my two bikes.

Now that I've added the URD Stage-II setup I fully expect the truck to be a LOT quicker, I just hope I don't "pop" the motor before I get one built with forged internals.

Demented Dave in Boring Bagram - FOR TWO MORE DAYS!!

widdoz runner

Reaction score
Why are we the ones stuck with 3.15??? We could rock the 3.73 and really be quick then

Buellie

Reaction score
I think they are sloooow!
But as my daily driver work truck, im not complaining.

If i wanna go fast, i use my 99 Ford Lightning. ;)

Redline

Reaction score
Toon714 said:
Lol its the truth.
I bet my heavy ass prerunner will beat most xrunners lol.

Well now with the turbo of course but NA not a chance.

Top Bottom