Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dogs inside your truck?

Dogs ride in your truck?

• Yes

Votes: 126 49.0%
  • Heck no

Votes: 131 51.0%

• Total voters

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
My boy rides with me everywhere. I lay a towel on the seat and then vacuum the truck afterwards and everything is good. He is very well behaved so he does not move from the seat.

fabio.jpg

xrnnr

Reaction score
intresting thread
just got 2 puppies this week both black long haired german shepards

Aj Khaos

Reaction score
i have a four month old boxer that love to ride, got em the same day i got my truck.

nine9six

Reaction score
I had my dog with me yesterday when I went to my folks to watch the Superbowl. When I was leaving I had a guy follow me down their road RIGHT ON MY ASS. So I slowed to about 5 MPH and made him ride behind me for about 4 miles. :laugh: He tried to pass me once but I floored it and made him eat my dust (literally...it was a dirt road).

When I got to the stop sign, I jumped out of the truck and stormed over to the dude (my friend was in the truck also) and went OFF on the guy. He was a Florida Game Warden (not someone you want to **** with) and started to throw his door open to 'stand up' to me but I pushed his door closed and told him that was a good way to get punched out. Were it anyone else (civilian) he would have had my fist in his face via his open window. He asked if it was a threat! I said it, "It's however you want to perceive it."

He tried to get out of his (off-duty) car again and I held my leg in front of his door. I told him "My dog is in my truck and my window is down. If you get out of this car and "come after me", he's going to wreck your world!"

I think he thought I meant my friend! He glanced at the truck and there was my pitt just STARING at his ass through the back glass. The guy then settled into his car as I told him to "**** off!" and that if he wanted to try to pass me again on the paved road to be my guest...

He followed me for two turns. After that, I never saw him again. Probably a good thing! :rolleyez:

...I was pissed at the time due to my dad ragging on me for about 2 hours. He's VERY good at getting under your skin. I'm rather irrational when I'm pissed off. Not to mention I lost $10 to him with the Saints winning. Bastard!!! :laugh:

That's my 'dog story' for the month.

x ynot

Reaction score
thats why i still have my 99 tacoma so i can do things like that i dont want dog hair on my seats

G

gixxerman11

dog

idk but yall but i think i have the worst dog that sheds.... i live in texas with a husky that sheds ALOT.... but i have her in my truck every now and then

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
I would have to say that I would let two of my three dogs ride in the X (my english mastiff won't fit).

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Here's one for you Shaggy08xr....I saw this guy at a show earlier this year.

PB220018.jpg

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
O I promise I know. My mastiff was weighed in last month at 178 lbs. My daughters giant teddy bear.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Ha, I just noticed...your screen name was soudraxah with the dancing fat kid before...right?
I love big dogs. I haven't weighed my dane since labor day weekend where he was 130 and not eve 2 yet. He shouldn't get as heavy as your mastiff but he is still cool. Just a big baby. I fed him some cheap a$$ food from Costco, trying to cut back since I am not working, and it gave him itchy skin. He licks constantly and his skin is really irritated so after a week of that we switched back. He likes the Nutro large breed for the glucosamine for his joints.

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
If your asking me was that my screen name then nope wrong person. Yeah my mastiff has real sensitive skin aswell, but he's lil over 4 yrs old so he's about as big as he's going to get.

sonic555u

Reaction score
oh yeah

My german shepherd is always rolling with me in the x-runner hes a crazy dog.

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
If your asking me was that my screen name then nope wrong person. Yeah my mastiff has real sensitive skin aswell, but he's lil over 4 yrs old so he's about as big as he's going to get.

oops, his was hazardous spelled backwards with a X instead of a z. You are right, it isn't the same guy. :laugh:

T-Man

Reaction score
i take my 3 year old Golden Retriever out quite a bit..like when I go throw trash, he has to come. I usually just put a blanket in the whole front seat den vacuum after. Not only the hair that bothers me, but the slobber all over the truck. I dont mind, he loves riding in the X.

Top Bottom