Doug Thorley Headers For Sale (Used, good condition) $375 Shipped

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by akakrill, Nov 23, 2017.

1. akakrill

akakrill Member

These headers fit 2005 to 2011 Tacoma, Xrunner, 4.0 V6 1GR.

These are used, I swapped to URD spec-U's during my engine build. These need a good cleaning and are in good shape to have ceramic coated. These are Gen 1 chrome coated.

They are in good condition with a small amount of rust on the flanges, easily removed.

Will cut price to $350 for any pickup or local delivery buyers in New England.

Contact me;
    PM or akakrill@gmail.com

20171123_065020.jpg 20171123_064936.jpg

2. SmittyXR1984

SmittyXR1984 New Member

Are these the long tube?

3. akakrill

akakrill Member

Yes

4. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

How do these compare to your new urd equal length headers?

5. akakrill

akakrill Member

They are different in tone and volume. They are easier to fit into the truck during install. Mostly the difference is noticed when you run either header without the stock ypipe. The Thorley gets loud and raspy. You must run these with the stock ypipe or some other solution or the sound will piss you off.

Only reason for selling these is my 2012 Tacoma has air injection and these won't fit.

These sound really awesome with the stock y and a good catback.

As far as power and all that other shit, I don't care what the claims are, you won't feel a difference under foot, between either header and stock. The real notice in power change is when you combine the header with other mods, ypipe exhaust, intake, mafcal, etc.

Hope this helps.

6. akakrill

akakrill Member

Oh I forgot other mods, like supercharger .

7. XMPLRY808

XMPLRY808 Active Member

Cool.. yea just wanted to know if it would be worth it to switch it up. Thanks! But yea the urd does sound smoother imo