Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Down for a meet????

nick_gz1

Reaction score
What's going on everybody, anyone down for a meet this summer? I'm out in Port Orchard, Southwest of Seattle but we can meet wherever. Let me know! We can start planning something.

fishsticks

Because fast lifted truck.
Reaction score
Yup. I'm in Vancouver. There's an all-makes car show down in Portland every Saturday morning.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I'm down in the Albany corvallis area of Oregon but there are RDM (red door meet) in Portland every Sunday morning. Huge meets. I'm planning on going with some of my car club guys this summer.

fishsticks

Reaction score
I'm down in the Albany corvallis area of Oregon but there are RDM (red door meet) in Portland every Sunday morning. Huge meets. I'm planning on going with some of my car club guys this summer.

Do you ever make it to Cars and Coffee in Wilsonville? I took the Taco down there a couple weeks ago. They filled 350 spots in 45 minutes.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I have not yet been to that but I wouldn't have a problem making a trip to it. I bet with the weather getting better it's going to get much more busy.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Sounds like a Portland meet to me? Just let me know when and where and I should be able to make it happen.

Click

Reaction score
As the weather clears up a little more and gets nice, we'll be doing some meet ups at Pit Stop Bottle Shop http://www.pitstopbottleshop.com/home2.html, in Burien close to the Seatac Airport. I did an S-10 meet last year and an X meet. We have food now and a killer deck.

Click

Reaction score
I'll keep an eye on the weather and plan something. Sundays would be perfect for extra room, but currently we aren't open on Sunday, but that's in discussion. I've seen a couple of Xs around Burien and South Park, but I don't think they are on here.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
ok cool, let me know! There's about 3 other X's out this way but I don't believe they are on here either.

Click

Reaction score
Ok, meet day coming up. I wanted to do it this coming weekend, but the weather is changing to be the worst day of the week and my wife says most people are busy with the 4th weekend. So the official X-runner meet up that I am doing is Sat, July 9th at 12:30 pm. Burien Wa, close to Seatac airport so you don't have to go into Seattle and deal with the crap there. 216 SW 153st. http://www.pitstopbottleshop.com/

If anybody has HO scale slot cars, bring them. There is a drag race track, we can do some racing. Big deck to hang out on and have a beer and enjoy the sun. Kitchen opens at 11:30. I'll also try to do one early Aug.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
I should be able to make that no problem! I'll just have to remember closer to the date, I have the worst memory lol

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I just dont get on here that much. I almost missed this one. I havent met other X-Runner owners in a few years.

Hopefully i can get to this one. Sounds like fun. Still thinking about the 9th of July ??

Click

Reaction score
I know not every one checks in here all the time. If you see this and have friends with an X, sent them a pm to let them know.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
Where's everyone coming from we should meet up and drive there together unless were in different directions. I'm over in Port Orchard.

fishsticks

Reaction score
I might go. I'm in Vancouver... the one near Portland.

Top Bottom