Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

***drop Coil Sale***

Xtacy

Reaction score
damn...i wish i could, financially right now i cant. If you hold up for one more month i could :biggrin:

Shanes56

Reaction score
OK ladies and gentlemen less than 24hrs to get in on this deal :top: the next sale will not be until after the new year.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Got my coils & bump stops today. That was it. Wheres the rest of it shane? Not trying to beat ya up, just wanna make sure it didnt get lost in the mail or stolen

Shanes56

Reaction score
Got my coils & bump stops today. That was it. Wheres the rest of it shane? Not trying to beat ya up, just wanna make sure it didnt get lost in the mail or stolen

Leafs ship separately from the coils and bump stops being that they are made to order and take about 10-20 days to arrive. So your leafs are on there way :top: they were not stolen or lost.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
:top:thanks, so I probably wont have the leafs this weekend:dontknow:

kellerm4

Reaction score
would this kit have any problems if towing a jetski? probably about 1000lbs total getting pulled....not sure if it would have any effect? looking into getting a drop and saw this...

Shanes56

Reaction score
would this kit have any problems if towing a jetski? probably about 1000lbs total getting pulled....not sure if it would have any effect? looking into getting a drop and saw this...

a tongue weight of 1000 pounds would be at most 400 pounds equivalent over the axle and that is being generous, it will increase bottoming out but it will handle it fine :top: being that they leafs are still rated for 850lbs (OEM load capacity)

tecari

Reaction score
Got the front Springs, Still waiting on the leafs, Love to come home to a package on my door step. Any date on the rear leafs? Thanks

dmbfan73

Reaction score
got my coils in the mail today, just waiting on the rear leafs to show up...cant wait!

Shanes56

Reaction score
Leafs will ship 10 to 20 days after purchase, so you can expect them within a few weeks at the most.

Top Bottom