Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Drop w/ mono leafs

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
I have a DJM 2/3 with mono leafs and it doesn't sit quite level. I was wondering is there any way to drop the rear anymore while keeping the monos? I was told you can't use blocks or anything with them so looking for alternatives.

hrspwr236

Reaction score
There really is no alternatives, the mono leafs should be left alone, the best alternative is to find someone local that would swap stock leafs and go with the 3" or 4" blocks, I wonder who has stock leafs :dontknow: :rolleyez:

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
There really is no alternatives, the mono leafs should be left alone, the best alternative is to find someone local that would swap stock leafs and go with the 3" or 4" blocks, I wonder who has stock leafs :dontknow: :rolleyez:

Haha I like the monos though, I just wish it didn't have the nose dive look

hrspwr236

Reaction score
You could always ditch the DJM set up up front and go just do the drop springs from xii performance and bring the base up a bit, I am pretty sure you could sell the DJM front kit pretty fast. Just as a added note your drop kit right now is 3 in the front and 2.25 in the rear

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
You could always ditch the DJM set up up front and go just do the drop springs from xii performance and bring the base up a bit, I am pretty sure you could sell the DJM front kit pretty fast. Just as a added note your drop kit right now is 3 in the front and 2.25 in the rear

Haha same thing, you know what I ment lol I like the setup, I just wanted to bring the rear down about an inch or so but no big deal really.

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I remember thinking the same thing, that you can't add blocks to the monos but I would get in touch with XII as I am confident they debunked it and said its fine... If I am not mistaken murderface had 1" blocks on his monos.... Would have to check with his bro to see if they are on now...

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
maybe a nice tonneau cover to drop the rear a bit :laugh:

Haha I'm good

I remember thinking the same thing, that you can't add blocks to the monos but I would get in touch with XII as I am confident they debunked it and said its fine... If I am not mistaken murderface had 1" blocks on his monos.... Would have to check with his bro to see if they are on now...

Get in touch with XII on here?

Last edited:

Deathoftheparty

Reaction score
Last edited:

Redline

Reaction score
hottacoX said:

I have 2.25 on mine had them on for a year and no problems

Top Bottom