Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

DT Short Tube Headers

Darkside-X

Reaction score
I have some 2012+ Doug Thorley Short Tube Headers up for sale for the 4.0L. I had one cat tac welded on the drivers side header, but then immediately removed. Everything is still like brand new, in original box, hardware and instructions included. I got them from URD which were $407.00 plus shipping. I still have receipt for proof. I decided to go another route, plus I don't know how to weld since I've never done it before and did not want to mess up the headers. My Loss is your gain. Please let me know if you need any more info.
$375 shipped to US. Canada or Hawaii please PM me for shipping quote.

Attachments

• 20150312_195650.jpg
    20150312_195650.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 169
  • 20150312_195717.jpg
    20150312_195717.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Anyone want to throw me a price? They are brand new and don't want to loose my A$$ on them, but I can always take offers. :smile:

drdoom

Reaction score
You said they are for 12+ but im wondering if these work on an 08?

Darkside-X

Reaction score

I was wondering the same thing. I would think it is the same bolt pattern, and the egr tubes can just stay and do nothing or be cut off. Hopefully Gadget can come in this one. If G doesn't come in, I may try calling and asking.

Darkside-X

Reaction score

I talked to Gadget and he said they are probably different bolt pattern, but I looked up factory part numbers for the manifold gaskets and they use the same gasket would mean same bolt pattern. Let me know if your interested, and I will verify part numbers with the dealer.

Azorath

Reaction score
Would these headers function properly if the rest of the exhaust system is factory standard or would I need other parts?

Darkside-X

Reaction score
Would these headers function properly if the rest of the exhaust system is factory standard or would I need other parts?

They will work fine with factory exhaust. All you have to do is get someone to cut your stock cats off and weld them on top these. Make sure you keep your factory 02 sensors in there. I have also seen people weld in MagnaFlow spun cats in, but you would either have to cut off your factory cat to y pipe flanges and weld them onto the new cats, or make your own connections between the cats and y pipe.

Top Bottom