E85

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by RRXrunner12, Nov 16, 2017.

1. RRXrunner12

RRXrunner12 New Member

hows everyone doing today?
    I want to go E85 on my TRD Supercharged Tacoma. anyone know what is needed??

Thank You

2. NHXRUNNER

NHXRUNNER "New Hampster"
    Staff Member

Some sort of tuner...UCON, AEM, etc. and a compatible fuel pump. You need to be able to tune for the fuel and pump said fuel without ruining the pump. I'm also unsure about the compatibility with the TRD injectors...

3. shane881510

shane881510 Member

Don’t bother with the ucon. They don’t have a tune to do flex fuel. I’ve asked for couple years now.

FinnJ likes this.
  4. x-runner kid

x-runner kid Active Member

You may need new/bigger injectors since the trd injectors may not be compatible with e85 and/or they may not flow enough fuel to work since e85 typically needs about 30% more fuel.