Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

EPIC-X custom door build

R1 Chris

Reaction score
I wanted to do the same thing and put a 3way component the the front doors. Is that bottom piece seperate from the door panel? It looks like that bottom panel is another piece .

your right the bottom is just a cover. The speaker mounts to the door and that cover mounts to the door panel. I wanted to show the speakers but keep the stock look.

Wow, it looks incredible! Like said earlier, looks like a stock and aftermarket mix. Very good work! The only way someone would be able to really appreciate how great it looks is when they see the stock ride.
That, or they're blown away by the high quality sound ;)

Hey Thanks guys its been a lot work but I'm very happy with the out come. Keep a look out for the next thread EPIC-X SQ build. I am going to cover new amp rack with amps. all new Audison gear. :top:

Last edited:

Scarface

Reaction score
Keep up the good work. Amazed at the outcome of it. So the top is wrapped in leather now?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
man that is so real nice custom work. nice job!

any idea of total cost n total man hours to complete?

R1 Chris

Reaction score
not sure but i would have to say about 100 hour and $500 .. The leather alone was 200.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
Damn wow looks good. What did you use for the upper half of the door panel..... it looks like the factory material.....

Top Bottom