Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

F/S: SWB and Green w/ 78,000 $10,000

Gadget

Reaction score
This is to nice of a truck not to move quick. Did you list it on eBay, CarFax and so on?

Jeremias

Reaction score
I put it on craigslist but it kept getting flagged, I don't know why. I did the math and I'm going to make more by parting it out myself and the great people on this forum will be getting killer deals

TacoSawce

Reaction score
I put it on craigslist but it kept getting flagged, I don't know why. I did the math and I'm going to make more by parting it out myself and the great people on this forum will be getting killer deals

So.... Not selling it as a whole anymore?

TacoSawce

Reaction score
Unless you want to buy it right now

Honestly I would love to. But it would require more time and planning than you were hoping for I think. Plus I am in Texas, and I'm not sure what all goes into doing an out of state sale and transport.

30Birdy

Reaction score
Honestly I would love to. But it would require more time and planning than you were hoping for I think. Plus I am in Texas, and I'm not sure what all goes into doing an out of state sale and transport.
Don't let that stop you. A vehicle can be shipped anywhere in the continental US from door to door for $1K or less. All you need to do is look up your local state laws to get it registered from there. I for one would like to see this stay in one piece.

Hard Taco

Formerly Known As "Sn3akrs"
Reaction score
I'll be down that way next weekend if you got any parts left. How hard is it to swap those rear brakes ?

Jeremias

Reaction score
I'll be down that way next weekend if you got any parts left. How hard is it to swap those rear brakes ?
Sorry for the late reply. I would have to pull the axles out and get new fluid. Axle swapping would be so much easier. Mine will already be off by then. I am running a triathlon on April 1st and my wifes is on the 2nd. I may be able to do it the night of the 1st if you want

markgt531

Reaction score
sorry to see this go, very iconic and unique piece man... everyone calling the goodies. lol..im in for the sittin sic sways if buyer backs out..

Jeremias

Reaction score
Disassembly has begun. Truck is on jackstands and wheels are off. Tonight is suspension removal and stock reinstallation.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
images

Jeremias

Reaction score
There are so many parts that haven't been called for yet. BUMP!

drdoom

Reaction score
let me know if you decide to ship. I might be interested in a few parts

Top Bottom