Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

FAQ: 05+ Factory Service Manual

fmap4life

Reaction score
Actually I could care less about my post count, I didnt know about posting in old posts saying "Thanks I appreciate the info you gave", Wont happen again

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Actually I could care less about my post count, I didnt know about posting in old posts saying "Thanks I appreciate the info you gave", Wont happen again

Don't worry about it... Nothing wrong with bumping a thread with good info. Could help out someone else that didn't know the thread existed.

Jim he done it a couple times already! Tryin to get the post count up brudder

Or he is browsing the forums looking for info instead of making new threads. :rolleyez:

Last edited:

fmap4life

Reaction score
Don't worry about it... Nothing wrong with bumping a thread with good info. Could help out someone else that didn't know the thread existed.

Or he is browsing the forums looking for info instead of making new threads. :rolleyez:
Umm....No I am not a lurker if that is what you are implying, I am new here and just getting the feel here, I run a forum myself that consists of electronic technicians and we frown upon it indeed, and the biggest thing to get banned is to not be active but just ask ask ask, That is not what I am doing, Sorry I have been so active, If this is an issue, Which I plan on being very active here, Please remove me as a member

Sorry I misunderstood your post , LMAO

Last edited:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i was on your side man. christdenied was the one suggesting you were just getting the post count up for some other agenda...such as for sale or posting a pic.

fmap4life

Reaction score
i was on your side man. christdenied was the one suggesting you were just getting the post count up for some other agenda...such as for sale or posting a pic.

I know , I apologize , Great now I feel I have flooded this good thread

Murderface

Reaction score
Ya I just figured u were doin it to post some pics of the ride:top:

No harm no faul....welcome aboard:top:

87aaron

Reaction score
The customtaco link is dead now too. Anybody have the info saved?

FireB

Reaction score
Oh this is a bummer... I should have saved it when I had time...

Top Bottom