Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Farewell 2009 and North East!!!!

Sorry About Ur Luck

Reaction score
It is time to farewell 2009 and the North East!!!
It was great meeting you at the Annapolis Sport Cruise. :driver: 05runner, GrundleBear, revobreaker, 07xrnr, Colbster, BadAzzXrunR and Gadget. Good times.
Hanging out at Xfest East was great it was nice to be around people that share my same hobbies, not to mention the prices I won!!! Thanks K2 & Mrs. K2, blackx-runner, 05Xrunner, revobreaker + gf, Torspd, Gadget, BadAzzXrunR, My68ur8TRD, Code312, CJX-RUNNER, Xample, Shortbus, Yardie, Xtravagant, 07xrnr, vabchx, NTINHRI & Mrs. NTINHRI, Slywhitty, L.E.O., Derk'sxr, CROWN, NHXRUNNER, Shanes56, Tacomatosed, Murdered X, Tunedx & Mrs. Tunedx I think that’s the list.
:canada: Crazy Canadians get an extra shout out!!!
My only regret is not making it to a VA meet!!! :motz:I heard about their reputation and wanted to personally experience it, unfortunately the one meet I tried to make I had a boat accident.
Now I am moving to Hawaii, my truck ships next week, I will be in Hawaii for the next three years or so, so if you ever come down just give me a shout and I will pick you up. After those 3 years I don’t know where I will be, hopefully near a bunch of members.
I DO HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 2009 AND MAY 2010 BRING YOU A BUNCH OF MEETS AND MODS, HOWEVER LET’S KEEP IN MIND THAT YOU CAN HAVE ALL THE MODS IN THE WORLD BUT FAMILY AND FRIENDS ARE THE BEST AND FREE MODIFICATIONS YOU CAN HAVE.
Saul (Sorry About Ur Luck) over and out!

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Thanks man!!! Good luck to you on your move!!!

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Wow man, very nice thread.....Good luck on your move!

05runner

Reaction score
Hey SOL it was great to meet you man. Good luck in Hawaii. There seems to be a nice sized crew out there i think. Not quite sure they are all on the same island. Your gonna love it. I did 5 years out there long time ago at Kaneohe bay. Hopefully you get the leeward side of the island,More stuff to do on that side. LOL... Be safe bro

ntinhri

Reaction score
I heard HI can get down as well! Check out Darkangel, shes far from a angel but one cool x runner chick... we will miss your bro! Yea VA meets SUCKED this year.. Maybe 2010 will be better.

FYI anyone with in a 3-4 hour driving distance.... We will be holding a meet here this year, The pool will be opened March, I'll still have my X, I got a big grill, plenty of tools, advance across the street, dealer down the road, 2 car garage, wii, xbox360, wifi, etc.. We will have a huge party.. I plan on inviting friends, family, facebook, local ricers, XRU, CT etc! Come one come all... My house is your house!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
It was great meeting you also. I wish you all the best down there in the islands and all the best for 2010 :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
I gotta check the regional threads more often, sorry I missed this thread saul

Have fun & hit me up if you are ever back in this area

PARTY AT STEVES HOUSE:rockon:
(any malls near by lol)

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Damn, sorry about your luck (get it?...bad joke, I know:rolleyez:)

Like Steve said, the HI crew can get down and dirty as well, I think you'll fit right in. And if you ever come back to the North East, you know where to find us..

Good luck:top:

BadAzzXrunR

Reaction score
Good luck to you Saul. I'm sure Hawaii will be nice. Besides we have XRU "family" you can hang with there too. I'll holla if I'm ever flyin' over. You can show me what's good :top:

Top Bottom