Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

February 2009 : Gadget's 2005 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Congrats Gadget, This couldn't of happened to a nicer person. :top:

AdAM

Reaction score
congrats, and thanks for tyhe pic its my new computer wallpaper!:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Congrats G-man. I will say its not only a nice truck but a guy that well deserves it and goes out of his way to helps friends in need. Im pleased to have this gentleman as a friend and fellow XR. No matter what the problem he has always been there to help. Heres to new projects in '09! and even faster URD inspired X's

Congrats Gadget!

:dito:
Couldn't have said it any better myslef. I'm honored to call you a friend and thanks for all that you've done for Betty. :top:

They were OK having me along on the cruise, but I was asked that when we all went to the dinner later that night, not to park the XRunner with the Lambos. They had a whole street blocked off to park all of Lambos and other exotics. I pulled off and found street parking.

Gadget

Its sunderstandable that they wanted it to be just a Lambo/exotic car show, but I personally would've given them their tools and spares back and left. You were good enough to be the support vehicle, but not good enough to park by them. :thumpdown:

Guess you're a better man than me.

Last edited:

Xample

Reaction score
congrats gadget its great to be able to have you as part of the community!! always going above an beyond 2 help us out!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Klint won't tell me who nominated my truck, but I have a good idea who you are. Thank YOU!!Gadget

Who ever did........did right bro! Should have been done a long time ago!

XRUNX

Reaction score
beautiful truck man u deserve it nd the powder coated rims look great

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
congratulations on the ride of the month, you have seriously the best looking swb ever! you gotta give me a ride in that monster. i cant wait to see it in person

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
Congrats Gadget. I opened up XRU tonight and saw that beauty up top, and it made my day. Very well deserved, it's about time. :top:

Gadget

Reaction score
congratulations on the ride of the month, you have seriously the best looking swb ever! you gotta give me a ride in that monster. i cant wait to see it in person

I think there is some meet this weekend somewhere in Cali. If the truck is back together I am going to try and make it. You can check it out and go for a ride if you want.

Gadget

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
Congrats Gadget, truck looks good up there.

Can you take me for a ride too.. :wink:

Gadget

Reaction score
I give rides just about every day. I took a Viper owner for a ride 2 nights ago and he thinks that they are very close on acceleration. He wants to run!!

Just find a way to be where ever I am with the truck and get a ride, but in your case, I might make a special trip...

Gadget

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
that truck is awsome! i know mine wont be that fast and dont think would be smart for me! but great to know what our truck can do! i would just like half the stuff!

Grumpy

Reaction score
Congrat brother, well deserved.
Thanks for letting me stop by the top-secret URD office and check out the MKII.:driver:

Gadget

Reaction score
It was very nice having you stop by. That was not the "Top-Secret" shop. The R&D center is at another location...

Thanks for not telling people my tail pipe fell off on the test ride!!

Gadget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom