Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

February 2009 : Gadget's 2005 SWB

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanNolan

Reaction score
wtf is an X-R if not exotic and sporty...lambs need to get a clue :motz:

joman

Reaction score
i was hearing rumors that this infamous truck was in sd..i guess it as true...congrats! consider trading me wheels?..i have stockers...(stock color hehee)

iamrayzian

Reaction score
Congrats GADGET! Saw the beast in person when I got some work done on my Taco. Brian from URD has a supercharged Tundra thats bad ass too!

chadfo

Reaction score
Congratulations! You have an awesome truck!:rock:

Edgeman

Reaction score
If you're the only SWB X with gold wheels, I was the one that passed you on the 264 feeder road (at I-64) in another SWB XRunner. Thought the gold wheels look fantastic on a SWB.

Gadget

Reaction score
Might have been my XR. I make a lot of trips done to your area to hang out the crew.

Gadget

My68ur8trd

Reaction score
If you're the only SWB X with gold wheels, I was the one that passed you on the 264 feeder road (at I-64) in another SWB XRunner. Thought the gold wheels look fantastic on a SWB.

it was probably Xrunish, he has gold wheels on his SWB. the center caps are still silver.

Justin

Gadget

Reaction score
I was indeed an honor to have my truck picked at ride of the month.

I would really like to thank those that stopped by and taken the time to drop a kind note.

THANKS!!!

Gadget

SpaceMonkey

Reaction score
^ Didn't get the chance to say congrats to you. Looks like SWB back to back.

xrunner224

Reaction score
hey how much was that head unit?? and where did you get it

Stevenredx

Reaction score
hey how much was that head unit?? and where did you get it

He's running the Pioneer AVIC-D3, it has since been discontinued and replaced with the new F series headunits. You can find them in the $600-1000 range depending on what features and stuff your looking for. If your lucky you may find a D3 floating around on eBay but you may end up paying close the same price as you would for the F series and if that's the case i would go with the newer (F series). :top:

xrunish

Reaction score
i got mine for 500 about a year and a half ago and until now im still in love with it. if you check out the premiers there amazing but for that price i had to say no.

and also about passing me onthe 64 it mightve been me im not too sure, ive been wanting to go blue with gold but just never had the time and a week before i did the mod i saw gadget's top ride and said Awwww sh**! but i just kept the center caps same color to know its me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom