Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally got my dream truck! :B hello

FXRE808

Reaction score
lol my friend with a newer front end black xrunner named his truck Xyza. welcome to xru, there's a bunch of us xrunners on oahu

ninjastar808

Reaction score
lol my friend with a newer front end black xrunner named his truck Xyza. welcome to xru, there's a bunch of us xrunners on oahu
Dang lol well that's what we get when the name list isn't as big as other letters haha! And glad to hear he's in Hawaii, so I won't be taking the plate when I get the chance. I just hope someone in Cali doesn't have it. Wish I had an X in Hawaii, but i'd have to ship it when I moved here :/ I'm from Punchbowl area. You?

Nice truck! Welcome to the Underground.
Thank you, madtrucker! Not too many people read anymore lol :rockon:

ninjastar808

Reaction score
i still have it., ever since i moved to PA its been in the garage lol. been wanting to get new wheels but the house is eating up the budget already lol.

Dang... One reason why you can't have nice things anymore (other than babies and pets) lol jk well glad to still hear it's in good hands and not getting beaten up as someone else's work truck or worse :yesss:

Last edited:

III

Reaction score
Stadium still gets a bit loud. Sunday's they have the SCCA Races. I can hear them from my place. Not lik before tho. UH games kinda dying down cause of all the losses.

I know exactly where Keaka is. I'm less than 5 mins away from there. Did u recently move to SoCal? Swear I saw someone with a XYZA plate, must have been u.

haha thats josh's truck XYZA (the trucks name). idk if hes on here but hes on IG along with a shitload of us...

ninja welcome to XRU and alohaz!

ninjastar808

Reaction score
haha thats josh's truck XYZA (the trucks name). idk if hes on here but hes on IG along with a shitload of us...

ninja welcome to XRU and alohaz!

Lol it's hard to find a name with X.. But, hey it works :top:
Thanks, III, for the post AND add :rockon:
Too bad, I couldn't go to any meets down there :frown: have a kreen pottle for me!

Top Bottom