Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Finally purchased my newest dream car

Spyder327

Reaction score
So ever since i sold the x-runner i've had a couple other vehicles but none where the excitement of owning it truly lasted like it did with the X , but i think that's changed now. Been wanting this for awhile, and was finally able to purchase one....

I assume it won't take long for someone to guess the make/model of it. (sorry for the crap pic, i'll have more soon)

Attachments

• newcar.jpg
    newcar.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 171

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
F'n nice! :top:

Remember THIS old thread?

ISF4.jpg

Last edited:

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
That's a beautiful car man. Post up some more pics of it when you get a chance. I tried talking my brother into getting one but he got an E92 M3 instead.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
wow, i drove my uncles once.

thats all i gotta say lol freaking sweet car bro congrats

SethXR1990

Reaction score
U beat me too it....
Been wanting too buy one
its a sick car man congrats :adore:

xrunnerjoe89

Reaction score
Congrats! That car is awesome. I would totally buy one if I could afford one.

nick_gz1

Reaction score
i remember when those first came out, i couldnt stop reading about em in the magz man. Congrats on the new ride.

X-roller

Reaction score
Nice car. I would never own one. Overpriced for the class its in. I worked as a tech for lexus and test drove them quite a few times... nowhere near fast enough for the price. I would much rather get a gtr than one of those. You paid like 60k for that? There is a gtr with a nice upgraded package here for sale and he is asking 60k puts down over 800 to the wheels. I love Toyota but they are asking way more than what that car is worth when it comes to the sport and speed aspect of it. I test drove the Porsche suv twin turbo model and that thing destroyed the isf lol. Don't ask how I know but two test drives were done at the same time on the freeway... in mexico... to each their own tho man. They are fun cars but you can get a gtr for the same price and that's modded.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
If its older then a '11, it is open diff also....which means your car is trying to put down 360-370 rwhp, through one tire. Brake jobs cost about $1,500 bucks. And, they aren't that fast. Like x-troller said.

Top Bottom