Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flex-A-Lite GB information

Shanes56

Reaction score
Well got the information I have been waiting for, the Flex-A-Lite E-Fan price.

678-300px.jpg

Airflow 3,300 cfm
Dims 17 1/2" x 21 1/2" x 4 3/16"
Amp Draw 18
Fits 01-08 Toyota Tacoma
#blades/dia. 8/15”
Controls Adj. Thermostat, A/C Relay
Color black only

Ladies and gentlemen, I have talked the ear off about 5 people in the last three days from my distributing company and guess what I got a new price and the GB is now open again. The New price is $365.00 + shipping and handling I still need 5 to commit to the GB.

1. T0llphr33
2. frechem
3. Rocket Squirrel
4. X-stealth
5. Blackx-runner

Last edited:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Will you be able to run the stock (or carbon fiber radiator cover)?

Shanes56

Reaction score
I do not believe so but I will check for certain weather that is the truth or not, I will post the answer Tomorrow.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
shane put me down buddy...:top:

doug I will be running the CF Radiator Cover...:biggrin:

0. Shanes56
1. T0LLPHR33

ntinhri

Reaction score
man that would go great with my pulleys that need to be installed.. i need to hurry up and move!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shanes56

Reaction score
your telling me, got all these parts that are just callin your name :)

Xample

Reaction score
0. Shanes56
1. T0llphr33
2. Xample

ntinhri

Reaction score
your telling me, got all these parts that are just callin your name :)

yes I will be looking for my own personal group buy from you (this and sways)mand urd (trac bar and other goodies)....

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
$450?!

$450?!

$450?!

how long do i have to hate that price before its to late?

southerncalix951

Reaction score
Dumb question, but whats this for? and what's the difference from stock? What gains will this give? haha i have no clue about this

Shanes56

Reaction score
haha just an FYI that is a high ball, this product is so new that they do not have a distributor price for it so that is the maximum price as of this moment, also the reservoir make it more expensive, but if you still need a shoulder brad I am here for you :)

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Damn shane, if my taxes did'nt go so sour I'd be all over this :thumpdown:. I'm gonna have to ask for a bailout as part of that stimulus package.

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
haha just an FYI that is a high ball, this product is so new that they do not have a distributor price for it so that is the maximum price as of this moment, also the reservoir make it more expensive, but if you still need a shoulder brad I am here for you :)
this hurts. I really want it.

but $450 for the gains of just the fan...

$375ish? come on :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Shanes56

Reaction score
I will give a definite price tomorrow maybe your wish will come true, I doubt it but maybe

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Dumb question, but whats this for? and what's the difference from stock? What gains will this give? haha i have no clue about this

Lance what the EF Mod does is get ready of the clunky Clutch Fan. By doing so you are taking off weight and strain off the motor allowing the motor to run smoother. this EF Fan does have a modular that can increase or decrease the speed of the fan. its also supposed to cool down your a/c. by looking in the picture you can see a remote oil resevoir...:top: don't really know what that's for but 3300 CFM is a lot better than the clutch fan can do...

more air + engine runs a lot cooler = more power with less work...:biggrin:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Lance what the EF Mod does is get ready of the clunky Clutch Fan. By doing so you are taking off weight and strain off the motor allowing the motor to run smoother. this EF Fan does have a modular that can increase or decrease the speed of the fan. its also supposed to cool down your a/c. by looking in the picture you can see a remote oil resevoir...:top: don't really know what that's for but 3300 CFM is a lot better than the clutch fan can do...

more air + engine runs a lot cooler = more power with less work...:biggrin:

Its an overflow/expansion tank! :top:

Top Bottom