Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Flex-A-Lite GB information

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm not quite sure...but if you look in the picture it looks like the reservoir tank is attached to the EF Fan Housing on the right...

678-300px.jpg

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
well now that the fan in my X is shot i may get one of these, a few questions though.

whats the deal with the coolant/resivoir tank? does this come with a new one? if so where does it mount?
you remove the one you have now and reconnect the hoses to the one on the new fan. The new overflow bottle is mounted to the shroud.

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
you remove the one you have now and reconnect the hoses to the one on the new fan. The new overflow bottle is mounted to the shroud.

awesome! thats exactly what i was curious about. i really didn't wanna have to cut out the one now and fab and mount it somewhere else:thumpdown:

reckless-x

Reaction score
I was seriously thinking about this cause it looks really good but then the price and being broke all the time....i think im gonna have to go talk to my little friend at auto zone.

Shanes56

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen we only need 2 more then I will get them and send them out.

Shanes56

Reaction score
GB OPEN AGAIN

Ladies and gentlemen, I have talked the ear off about 5 people in the last three days from my distributing company and guess what I got a new price and the GB is now open again. The New price is $365.00 + shipping and handling I still need 5 to commit to the GB.

1. T0llphr33
2. Xample
3. Rocket Squirrel

Last edited:

Shanes56

Reaction score
Nice your name will go on the list, one more fellas

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
dam Shane I just saw the new GB Price...hellz yeah...:rockon:

Xample

Reaction score
damn count me out i ordered mine already...im sorry i thought it was a done deal an i needed it asap

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
sounds like a good deal to me. add me to the list. :top:
any idea on shipping to 52402?

Shanes56

Reaction score
great name is on the list and we have five people I will PM each of you with instructions so we can get these on the truck to you guys.

If you still want one at this price please speak up because once the order is placed this offer will no longer be valid.

Shane

XR2000

Reaction score
I really wish i could get one right now. Maybe in a month or so i can swing it.
Are you going to sell them on your site and what will the price be?

Top Bottom