Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Food Drive SUCCESS!

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Toyota Food Drive was a success - and in large part to XRU! First an foremost I really want to thank those that donated: Steve P, Joseph B, James S, Jonathan C, Ken N, Ryan D, Kyle H, Gadget & URD, Geoffrey B, Patrick C, David & Krysta and Brian O. My wife and I commited to our donation of $150 - bringing our total to $1,000! Because of your generous donations XRU was able to deliver 904lbs of food!!! :rock:

fooddrive_01.jpg

Huge thanks to my wife Krista and also my good friends Geoffrey, Pat and Laina for helping buy and deliver the food. This shows the true power of this unique and tight-knit community and you guys really made me (and Toyota) very proud. The total amount of food collected was in the neighborhood of 1700 pounds --- with over 50% of that coming from X-Runner Underground! YOU GUYS ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME! :adore:

fooddrive_02.jpg

fooddrive_03.jpg

First weighing (second load weight 398 pounds)

fooddrive_04.jpg

I sincerely want to thank again all that donated and helped. It's a good feeling to know that we, just a group of X-Runner owners on a forum, have provided so many meals for the needy and hungry children in Central Virginia!

Click here to listen to my wife reppin' XRU on the radio! She was put on the spot - didn't know she was gonna have to do this - but she really did a great job! :rockon:

Attachments

• fooddrive_preview.gif
    fooddrive_preview.gif
    17.2 KB · Views: 647

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
that's just awesome...:top: way to represent the Toyota & XR-U Family...:rockon:

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
she sounds hott. does she have a sister? lol jk

nice to see an RR!

Last edited:

Tapp

Reaction score
I wish we were able to record the faces those guys had when K2 popped his bed cover, and when i rolled mine back!! DOOD awesome feelin knowing we were helping out others in need!!!

ntinhri

Reaction score
Glad I could help!!! Glad I could get others involved!!

Gadget

Reaction score
Well done!!!

Wifey sounded great on the radio!!

G

2006nightrider

Reaction score
OH, I guess the 4 Bloom bags I sent down Thursday weren't enough:eviltongue:

It wasn't as much as I thought some people up here would donate, but it was all I could get from my guys. I had one of our drivers bring the stuff down Thursday, the receptionist showed him where to drop the donations off.

Me and Krysta personally donated some canned good, chips, and some mac & chess boxes...Next year I'll try to get more for ya:top:

EDIT: I also wanted to add-- Good job and thanks to everyone else on XRU that helped out with this. It was def. for a great cause!!!

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry homie - I didn't know that but BIG THANKS to you guys too!!! I added your name to the thank you list! :adore:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I'd say that's a pretty decent turnout considering only a little over 2 weeks was spent actually collecting donations.

Xraided

Reaction score
wasnt the goal 3 truck loads? anyways good job xr-u!!

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Way to rep XR-U!
I really wanted to help, but this has been a rough financial month.
Stories like this makes me glad to be a part of our great XR-U community/family!:top:

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
Good work guys!

The BB chat Friday night was Hilarious! :laugh:

"Klints Sex Toy" was on a roll!

Top Bottom