Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

For Sale: 2015 X-Runner - 6k miles

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Hmm do you have ideas on shipping costs to Arizona?

Phillipenos

Reaction score
Hmm do you have ideas on shipping costs to Arizona?

No idea to Arizona but if you pick it up from the Port of Los Angeles, the shipping to there from Hawaii is about $1k.

FYI, it'll probably cost you another $600 to fly here to do the transaction which will be safer for both parties.

I'm open to negotiate some of the extra costs.

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
I did some research on the vehicle and the price your asking is a little high. If we can work on that I am still interested in buying this vehicle from you.
How can you research a vehicle on the web when KBB doesn't even state that there's a 2015 XR?

XTINCT_yota

Reaction score
Just letting you know, in Hawaii, these 2015 Beauties go for $29,665 before any licensing and taxes and before any of the add-ons. Normally after All fees, it comes out to roughly $33k. Taxing in Hawaii is rough, especially the shipping charge that's labeled on the window sticker at $1,095.

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Just letting you know, in Hawaii, these 2015 Beauties go for $29,665 before any licensing and taxes and before any of the add-ons. Normally after All fees, it comes out to roughly $33k. Taxing in Hawaii is rough, especially the shipping charge that's labeled on the window sticker at $1,095.
I get that but 30k for it don't you think it's a little high?

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Not a problem

"Section III: Suggested Guidelines and Rules for Buyers:
(1) Do not tell someone their asking price is too high. If you don't want it at that price please ignore it and move on....."

This rule doesn't directly relate because we're talking about an entire vehicle and there's typically negotiation in price, that being said, an open forum thread is probably not the right place for it. Thanks for your understanding.

Top Bottom