Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fort bliss El Paso???

widdoz runner

Reaction score
hey guys know i havent been on here lots since last spring but im finally heading back to the states in a few and am being told its bliss. well i havent heard anything good bout the place but i was hoping there are a few members there who i could bugg and learn more about these x runners from also i wouldnt mind seeing others trucks in person besides just reading the builds.... well let me know if your in the area there and all that.. look forward to meeting my xru bros

Nick_c

Reaction score
Only thing I know about elpaso is the same with San Antonio both have a awesome group of car thieves so watch your ride. Maybe even get a LoJack if you really like your ride.

Clifford

because race truck
Reaction score
El Paso is a shit hole, but there are a few members that live there. One AD Army guy and a former Army guy. Plus there is a nice road coarse about 45minutes to an hour away depending on how far away from I10 you live.

Reaction score
El Paso/Fort Bliss is very much a hole. I'm also new to el paso and new to X's, so yay for that.

Also, there are a few more X-runners on fort bliss, but I don't think they are on here yet... Maybe Ketchup or Butters might know them.....

Last edited:

rennurx

Reaction score
I lived there for 3 years when I was stationed there and I actually liked it lol.

Detective_Dan

Reaction score
I'm on holloman afb in New Mexico. Only a 45 min drive away. Maybe I'll see you around

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Dust bowl capital of the world. But has one of the most premire support structures of any Army installations and still growning. It growns on you. Its desert climate so takes getting used to. Moutains. But hey like most if your coming here u have no choice anyway. Home of the Freedom Crossing. The first Px complex of its kind with Texas Roadhouse Dennys GameStop Irish Pub Wild Wings just to name a few. So the post has come a long way from what it used to be. But not much to do off post. Lots of places to eat. Matter of fact in the top ten obest cities if I'm not mistaken lol. Does have drag strip. Not the greatest but worthy of making some runs. Cost of living is decent. I own a home almost 2k square ft purchased in 2009 new for 174k.

EP crew is kinda light. Just a few members now that everone moved away. Hit us up.

widdoz runner

Reaction score
for sure maybe we can ressurect it and ketchup ive been a fan of your truck for a while so yes lol. detective i have no proabs driving round ill proab be bored and we can maybe do a meet up or something if we are all that close same with jedi... im happy knowing a few are in the area now

Top Bottom