Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Front sway bar

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Looking for a XII performance sway bar for the front. If you have the rear I'll take that too.

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I was wondering why you were asking about a front away when you could get one from XIIperformance but I just got my email back from them asking about a sale and price for me and pretty sure they don't offer the front away bar anymore :dontknow::thumbdown:

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yup called them today and they don't have anymore. They aren't going to get anymore unless their supplier changes the amount they have to buy

x-runner kid

Reaction score
That sucks cause I want one. I was waiting for their sale I wish now I would of bought one a few months ago. Maybe we need to get a group buy or something going.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I dont think that will work this time unless a ton of people want them

x-runner kid

Reaction score
Well hopefully their manufacturer will have a change of mind. Or maybe both of us will get lucky and find one sooner.

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea hopefully someone has one that they don't need anymore

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I've got a set from my truck, could use bushings. Only downside will be shipping from Canada.... If your interested I'll snap some pics. $300 plus shipping would get me sent your way..

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah that's front and back, I'll post some pics bear with me with the holidays.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
I've got a set from my truck, could use bushings. Only downside will be shipping from Canada.... If your interested I'll snap some pics. $300 plus shipping would get me sent your way..

You really do need to get your for sale thread up sometime lol. But.. B4 you do let me know. May want to grab some other stuff off you lol

SgtBadA

Reaction score
Yea I want them I got the money in hand for both

SgtBadA

Reaction score
I totally get it with the holidays man. Family comes first those bars aren't going anywhere lol

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I've snapped some pics I'll get em posted up by tomorrow:blurock:

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
here they are: well used but still a great piece of un-obtainium at the moment..

Top Bottom