FS 2011 X !

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by SoFloBlue, Aug 12, 2018.

1. SoFloBlue

SoFloBlue Member

Hey guys I’m throwing this out there... with a heavy heart I’m going to try and sell my 2011 SWB Xrunner. I freaking love this truck and I think it shows in the condition of it. Just today another X pulled up to me at the stop light and said “it looked brand new”. I’m trying to get into a 4Runner because I need more seats. So here it is....
    2011 SWB Xrunner, I am the original and only owner, bought it from a Toyota dealer brand new. Zero problems with exception to a tire sensor light that recently failed right after I had brand new tires put on so I figured i would wait until next time. Mods: URD stage 1 supercharger kit with ucon, MAF calibrator, 76mm throttle body with adapter, short shifter, spec-u equal length headers. Pro sport evo white/green Wideband and boost gauges in flex pod. I’m pretty sure that’s it.

Only flaws is a 3” scratch on the back right that I mostly buffed off no dents, and one rim has a little love on it from a curb bit nothing bad at all, trust me I would have fixed it if it was. I’m in South Florida (NO RUST) but I might be able to meet a buyer if was reasonable. Price is $25,000. I’m open to offers. Please DM me and I’ll give you my number and we can talk. Thanks guys and I’m not going anywhere I’ll remain active on this forum no matter what I’m driving.

Here is the link so you can see some pictures of it:

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inven...ned&sortDirection=undefined#listing=211910848

2. o0opackersfano0o

o0opackersfano0o Active Member

Would be sad to see another go :(. Guess I was smart and got my crew max tundra all paid off before getting my x

3. SoFloBlue

SoFloBlue Member

Yeah I know it really kills me. I love this thing...

4. SoFloBlue

SoFloBlue Member

Price drop. $23,000 OBO
    Spread the word... looking for a good home