Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Gaylord Lid Group Buy **OFFICIAL**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellocovg

Reaction score
1. DeathShadow 2007 Tacoma X-Runner BSP - X2000 W/Speedstur wing.
2. Harmonius 2006 Tacoma X-Runner RR - X2000 W/Speedstur wing.
3. Alexrunner 2005 Tacoma X-Runner BSP-X2000 W/Speedstur wing.
4. Xacto 2005 Tacoma X-runner SWB -X2000 w/ Speedsturr wing
5. ElLocoVG 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport quad cab w/short bed
- X2000 w/ Speedsturr wing Speedway Blue

absolut

Reaction score
The three items above I can agree with... but probably the only one that really bugs me is the squeaking --- but if you have music on, you can't really notice it. I figured every lid would make noises. Just didn't think that any lid could be fit THAT securely where it wouldn't move going over bumps. :dontknow:

Does anyone have the snugtop?? How are those compare to the gaylords x2000? would it sill have the crapy hardware and squeaking nose? humm..

Matsu49

Reaction score
Does anyone have the snugtop?? How are those compare to the gaylords x2000? would it sill have the crapy hardware and squeaking nose? humm..
I wouldn't go with the Snugtop. The hardware is lower quality compared to the Gaylord X2000. Pretty much everyone is running the Gaylord which must mean something. :top:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yep, just waiting for some prices from gaylord to answer some requests and for the list to be filled.

ellocovg

Reaction score
question checking out the web page do they make it for my truck? mine is the quad cab short bed?

ellocovg

Reaction score
I live in NJ am I going to have to pay taxes as well on this lid or no?

ellocovg

Reaction score
I'm ready I'm tempted to drive down to a local shop this weekend I really want the lid let's get it poppin!!!!!!!!!!

Syst3matik

Reaction score
I am going to have to look into this. I have a A.R.E lid on my truck now and its nice! but I think the gaylord with the speedstur spoiler coming off the back is better. Give me a day or so to think about it. I can afford it now, just need to think about it :p it would be nice if I could sell my old A.R.E cover for 600 because I paid 1300 O_O and its in very good condition .

GA XR

Reaction score
I no this is off the subject but I cant figure out how to post threads. Im probably looking over the thread starter. Im new here. Thanks!!!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
GA XR, IF YOU WAN TO POST A NEW THREAD UP IN THE TOP LEFT SIDE IT SAYS FORUMS CLICK ON IT .THEN YOU POST IN THE SECTION AS TO WHAT YOUR POST SUBJECT IS.TO ANSWER A THREAD, GO TO TO REAL TIME READ THE POSTS THEN IF YOU WANT TO REPLY JUST CHIME IN.:top:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom