Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Get your truck in the 2011 XRU Calendar!

Slay0r

Reaction score
yeh,..i was j/k the weathers been crappy all week as well. I may try to do a re-shoot this weekend

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
What is the biggest size y'all take K2? I'm going to try to snap some pics this weekend.

BlackCat

Reaction score
Here's a winning photo ... just kidding :laugh:

DSC_9666.jpg

DemonXrunner

Reaction score
Nope... just had a couple of requests to extend through the weekend due to weather (not being able to take pix b/c of all the rain).

I love the consideration for the members on this forum.

Thanks K2

And may the best Win. Regardless of who get in the calendar or not. It will be an amazing calendar full of bad ass XR's!!

Super Werty

Reaction score
Here's a winning photo ... just kidding :laugh:

DSC_9666.jpg

I will be voting for that. We need pictures with actual people in them to start getting in the calendar. I love looking at the trucks every month, but we need variety.:top:

Coupe

Reaction score
A_ E _O_E _ _U_ _

Here are several.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Alright step 2. Hey k2 whens the voting starting? I know its not gonna be right away think it took a bit last year too.

Gluck everyone. Hope to see some awesome shots to vote for

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Voting will be online tomorrow night! I did the initial setup tonight and will test it tomorrow night. I just like to test it from year to year to make sure everything is still working properly before opening it to the entire forum.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll tell you... I didn't know what to expect this year --- but I got my list down to about 20 and got stuck. I really had to throw out some awesome picks from my selections to get down to the 13 in my list. Very good pictures this year guys! Very impressed that you guys keep bringin' it year after year! You guys keep this place moving and it's really awesome. Can't wait to see how the voting turns out for the 2011 Calendar.

Super Werty

Reaction score
^lol and you were worried we wouldnt have enough pictures:laugh:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
They came in a lot slower this year in the beginning. I was a little concerned. We did end up with fewer this year than last (77 this year and 99 last year) - but I really think there are more high quality photos this year. Some new guys in there too that really stepped up!

Top Bottom