Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS Get your truck in the 2013 XRU Calendar!

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
2013 is almost here! i dont want it to be january without a calendar to turn to january :rolleyez:

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
We appreciate your patience guys. As soon as we have news you'll hear from us.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Bear with us, we need to notify all the winners and be sure that they can produce the high-res photos.

31479743.jpg

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish that organizing the calendar was easier guys, but its always a process. More than anything, we are at fault for not starting earlier each year but usually after catching our breath from X-Fest, calendar season is upon. Hang in there... we'll get em done. If we may give a slight discount if the printer can get them to us by January 1.

X-MOKED U

Reaction score
i can let my lamborghini calendar hang an extra couple of days

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
All the winners have been notified. Please check the email address attached to the facebook profile with which you made your submission. Congrats to all the winners. Once we have all the high-res photos a new thread will be posted to make the winners public. Thank you to all that participated. Start taking your 2014 calendar photos now!

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
I do believe David got them posted in the XRU Store for pre-order. We will be making a formal announcement in the near future.

We're also only waiting on one more photo before we make the winners public :blurock:

jwg256

Reaction score
just preordered mine
can't wait to see who's in this one

X-roller

Reaction score
I do believe David got them posted in the XRU Store for pre-order. We will be making a formal announcement in the near future.

We're also only waiting on one more photo before we make the winners public :blurock:

Has the winner responded or replied? Just making sure we arent waiting on someone that isn't aware.

Top Bottom