Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

God i hope my washer tank has a hole in it...

Spyder327

Reaction score
So yea...

i've been having a lot of problems with my DDS3 gauge for the meth/water injection lately and finally thought i had it fixed. My washer tank holds the meth/water mix now instead of washer fluid. I finally got everything mostly working again and have been doing a lot of test driving (getting into boost) in order to do some tuning for this insane heat here in AZ. I notice today that when i hit boost, the gauge wasn't reading that it was injecting, so i open the hood to find my washer tank empty....

about 5 days ago that thing was 3/4 full...

I really hope theres i hole in my tank or something, or else all of that water/meth just went into my engine...

GSX-Runner

Reaction score
From what i can tell, my engine took it all in, and the system is no longer working...

Seems like you been stressin about your truck ever since the S/C install. I hope things turn around for you soon. Good luck.

Last edited:

Spyder327

Reaction score
Seems like you been stessin about your truck ever since the S/C install. I hope things turn around for you soon. Good luck.

Nah, not ever since the S/C install... just ever since i've been trying to push the kit as far as i can.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, not ever since the S/C install... just ever since i've been trying to push the kit as far as i can.

Yeah, I was gonna say... if I ever got the URD S/C I don't think I would do the meth/water injection. Seems like too much of an opportunity to seriously damage the engine IF something were to go wrong.

Hope everything works out Jon. Keep us up to speed brutha.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
Yeah it seems the s/c kit on its on is a very reliable and safe addon. I think most of the problems occur when you start pushing stuff to its limits but thats what its all about :rock:

ddongbap

Reaction score
So what kind of trouble does that spell? What are the implications of too much of that in the engine?

XDsm

Reaction score
So what kind of trouble does that spell? What are the implications of too much of that in the engine?

Look up XRobber and see what happens when meth injection goes wrong.

azjimi

Reaction score
From what i can tell, my engine took it all in, and the system is no longer working...

Uh oh! Might have to go back to the old 85mm, eh? Or can you safely run the 80mm w/o meth injection?

07xrunner

Reaction score
it means no more:driver: and especially no more:burnout: just alot of :bawling: instead:thumpdown:

Spyder327

Reaction score

It would mean it puts my engine at serious risk of going bye bye...

Uh oh! Might have to go back to the old 85mm, eh? Or can you safely run the 80mm w/o meth injection?

The 80mm can be safely ran without meth injection.... assuming i can get my hands on URD's stock timing map, which i havent been able to do so far..

Hitman

Reaction score
Dude I hope everything works out and that your engine does not go bye bye :frown:

XrunDan

Reaction score
wa wa, wa wa, WAAAAAAA (sad dying sound)...thats a bummer man. and i was just about to buy that kit.

no i wasnt, i was just about to buy new windshield washer fluid.

Top Bottom