Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Good wheel site suggestions

Fish_On

Reaction score
Looking to pick up some 19x9.5 RPF1s. Whats a reliable online store you guys use?

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Can't really go wrong with Tire Rack or Discount Tire!

STONER-X

Reaction score
I went to a few sights and found the cheapest price plus shipping... Then printed all the stuff out and went to discount tire and asked for the same thing without telling get them my online find

The online find never left my pocket.. discount tire was cheaper for everything's out the door

Fish_On

Reaction score
And they are legit wheels? Seems like discount has a bunch of cheap crap

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Discount online website is worthless and usually on checks what's in stock, if you go into a store that can provider a wider range of wheels or find a wheel online from someone else and you can call to see if they have at and they also do price match

Fish_On

Reaction score
Oh. Yeah I was seeing if anyone buys from a particular site

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I have purchase threes sets of wheels and 5 sets of tires from discount and I have always been happy with service and typically I have always paid a couple hundred below the price of competitors prices although on time I had to price match but at least I got the warranty from Discount.

STONER-X

Reaction score
And they are legit wheels? Seems like discount has a bunch of cheap crap

They can get pretty much whatever you want... they have crap wheels in the stores.. they ordered my TSW's from TSW

Top Bottom