Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Got a call today...

XRobber

Reaction score
From a gentleman who is local who also owns an X-Runner.
His friend saw my truck at a show, and gave him my number.
Apparently, he has one, and loves it.... loves it so much, he helped his son get one also...
So they have two.

His son had a slight mishap and lost the body kit and most of the paint in an accident, but that is getting fixed soon.

He was interested in URD's S/C kit, so I gave him all that info, and told him to call Gadget or Brian.

I also made sure I sat on the phone with him as he wrote down the web site address :) Hopefully he will pop on here and there.:driver:

rexrunner

Reaction score
nice recruiting, we need to get the father son duo to start modifying. I wish my dad would get one:frown: and get rid of his tundra

xtoplinex

Reaction score
I saw this hot chick driving a BSP X-Runner on the road (I was in my X as well...YES!!! lol) with matching 8000k hids for the headlights and fogs...we stared at each other for a while, and that's all that happened :laugh:.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
I saw this hot chick driving a BSP X-Runner on the road (I was in my X as well...YES!!! lol) with matching 8000k hids for the headlights and fogs...we stared at each other for a while, and that's all that happened :laugh:.

lol... i thought your story was going somewhere :laugh:

stretch200

Reaction score
hahaha! Don't feel bad. I wouldn't have done anything either. And then kicked my butt later for not doing anything.:stupid:

morcheez

Reaction score
geez u didnt even wave or anything...a nod ...a thumbs up :dontknow:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Did you wet your pants? :biggrin: :laugh:

shook

Reaction score

shouldve showed her your seats.................................. :laugh:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Best you did nothing ,these chicks these days are totally unpredictable.probably has a no neck 6'5" 275lb musclehead for a b/f .next thing you know he's wanting to kick butt on ya for talking to her.:dontknow:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Best you did nothing ,these chicks these days are totally unpredictable.probably has a no neck 6'5" 275lb musclehead for a b/f .next thing you know he's wanting to kick butt on ya for talking to her.:dontknow:

That will be funny, seeing you hauling ass on your X and the BF behind you onher, What a chase! :biggrin:

Top Bottom