Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

got my blower installed

Dallas

Reaction score
Picked up my truck at 11:00 this morning. they took like 11 hours to install it. I was thinking they were gonna rape me on the install, but they only charged 627 for the install. Third gears is awesome, i have about 50 miles on it and it's getting stronger as it tunes. I am really really happy with the TRD blower. this truck finally has some snot.

PLCX

Reaction score
nice cant wait to see some pics. make sure you take alot of them :top:

Xample

Reaction score
congrats on the purchase dude...have fun with that right foot

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Why are most TRD owners like... "yeah its pretty cool". No one seems to enthusiastic. :hmmmm2:

Jonathan

Reaction score
Why are most TRD owners like... "yeah its pretty cool". No one seems to enthusiastic. :hmmmm2:

i am really really happy wasnt enthusiastic? i sure as hell was in my thread, step off the pipe:eviltongue: :laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
If I had a blower I would have a paragraph full of ASCII characters and excitement driven blasphemous rambling. :dontknow:

Xample

Reaction score
im sure theyre more enthused in person....prob back flippin of the tailgate

be careful it dont bend guys

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
I am waiting on the results of TRD vs. URD and I will have the winning beast on its way as soon as I find out.

Xample

Reaction score
some1 will aqlways have on that'll be faster....get what you feel confident with and then start building it....i need more damn money... yo death gots any extra??:dontknow:

Dallas

Reaction score
I'll give you enthusiasic

you couldn't slap the grin off my face right now. It is a huge improvement over stock, best money I ever spent for performance, nitrious is awesome, but it's not on all the time. I can see a lot more tire rotations in my future!:rock:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
some1 will aqlways have on that'll be faster....get what you feel confident with and then start building it....i need more damn money... yo death gots any extra??:dontknow:

Yeah but the 1/4 miles wont lie. If the TRD blown trucks break into the 13s with ease im sold.

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
you couldn't slap the grin off my face right now. It is a huge improvement over stock, best money I ever spent for performance, nitrious is awesome, but it's not on all the time. I can see a lot more tire rotations in my future!:rock:

That makes me feel better. I am seriously considering the TRD setup just because it looks so Fn' sweet. The 265 HP Dyno numbers ive been seeing though have been pretty disappointing & discouraging me from purchasing it. I am hoping with an intake, aftermarket exhaust, and a bigger pulley it can touch over 300 HP.

Xample

Reaction score
i still dont think it will because of traction issues...it would be sweet if it did

Dallas

Reaction score
engineering

the engineering in the TRD is second to none, by far among the best over the counter HP i've seen. great fit and quality. I really don't care if the URD ends up faster. the EPA cert. & factory warranty & support are all the things that made my decision. I don't really care if my X is the fastest X, there are a lot of other cars that are way faster like a mustang shelby GT 500. I am happy happy happy thats all that matters!

shook

Reaction score
Seems like everyday someone new is getting supercharged by TRD.......

This is Madness !!:argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh: :argh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Yeah my thing is if im going to spend that amount of money Id kick myself if the URD rapes it. The EPA cert means crap to me and warranty is crap to me also. Id have a warranty no matter what I did to the truck. The TRD just makes honoring that warranty that much easier.

Whats the point of buying a blower? To go faster. If I am buying a blower I want the faster setup.

I see it like this. Its like pissing in the shower.

Even though the toilet and the shower are both equally acceptable methods for urination; in the long run your still pissing on yourself by choosing to do it the one way.

I dont like to use the shower when I could of just used the toilet on the way into the tub. Know what I am saying?

Xample

Reaction score
now just imagine if they were out in 05!! almost every1 would have one. it was gonna be like $30 xtra a month in my payment. but that never happened:motz:

Dallas

Reaction score
I seriously doubt that the URD will rape it. I personally don't think the engine internals will take alot more power and live a long life. The power off Idle is awesome, it pulls like gangbusters all the way to redline.

Top Bottom